***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The weather is finally decent to UNDS these babies!!
20180303_104641.jpg

If you like wrestling
20180303_104603.jpg
20180303_104641.jpg

Attachments

• 20180303_105213.jpg
    20180303_105213.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 12
The spizike is well executed fusion.
Those are dope too. I need to get the bhm spizike while it's still cheap.

With Trent all the way. Yet to see a fusion worth anything. Just make them right. Reebok, JB, Nike... whoever.

The closest are when Saucony and NB do sole swaps with some of theirs. But even then, the OG is better...

All depending the CW, Spizike, Dub Zeros, Six Rings, and Son of Mars are good.

These were dope. You guys are tripping for real.
Reebok-Pump-Kamikaze-II-Sneakers-App-@Pr_Sneaks23-2.jpg

reebok-pump-question-release-date-3-e1417491214206.jpg

Only ones that were wack were these joints... colorway is boring.
11379090_1025315704152848_1691030880_n.jpg

These are the exception to the rule, these were done very nice but they're not a real mix, they just ultimately thru a pump on the tongue and the tech, it's still a Kami, question, and shaq plainly, it's the equivalent of old shoes being redone in New tech like primenit crazy8 byw, or flyknit lunar force 1s

Ugghh, don't get me started on old shoes being "freshened up" with new tech. I don't need knitted everything. I don't need "fused" Air Ups. Just give me accurate, quality retros of classic models, and we're all good. Leave new tech for new shoes.

Ugghh, don't get me started on old shoes being "freshened up" with new tech. I don't need knitted everything. I don't need "fused" Air Ups. Just give me accurate, quality retros of classic models, and we're all good. Leave new tech for new shoes.

there are a few times where it works, the pump x sigs for example, lunarforce 1, though AF1 is a staple shoe that will never go away so there's that, and i love the idea of the crazy 8 prime knit with boost you wear, the AJ sig line though not so fond of many of the changes but i really only collect 12s and didn't mind the diff materials used so far, i def wouldnt mind a knitted upper on the question, we've gotten some other interesting uppers what's knit

there are a few times where it works, the pump x sigs for example, lunarforce 1, though AF1 is a staple shoe that will never go away so there's that, and i love the idea of the crazy 8 prime knit with boost you wear, the AJ sig line though not so fond of many of the changes but i really only collect 12s and didn't mind the diff materials used so far, i def wouldnt mind a knitted upper on the question, we've gotten some other interesting uppers what's knit

Well, I always think "to each their own". All I know is that I would much rather more retros of the actual Kobe signature Adidas shoes, without Boost and PrimeKnit. Give me some of the Kobe 1s in the Playoff CWs for example.

I'm not sold on the Reebok Pump fusions either, although I find them generally less offensive in appearance. But I would totally prefer straight up retros than fusions. And there are models of Pumps that we need to see come back before just whacking a Pump (occasionally not working!) on another model.

Well, I always think "to each their own". All I know is that I would much rather more retros of the actual Kobe signature Adidas shoes, without Boost and PrimeKnit. Give me some of the Kobe 1s in the Playoff CWs for example.

I'm not sold on the Reebok Pump fusions either, although I find them generally less offensive in appearance. But I would totally prefer straight up retros than fusions. And there are models of Pumps that we need to see come back before just whacking a Pump (occasionally not working!) on another model.

yeah i only like the crazy8 from the adidas kobe line

Just dug my Georgetown Answer 4's out of my storage unit, totally forgot I had them. Can't believe they released 5 years ago.

crack my managers neck when i wore my dee-brown omni-lite pumps at work yesterday.

sorry no on-feet pics. gonna clean them up and it's going back in the box/vault.

Heads-up that the Extra Butter x Urban Outfitters pairs are like half price right now on UO. They're on sale, and UO is offering an extra 30% off sale items, no code necessary. They also have some exclusive EB shirts, but they're not on sale.

Classic Leather:
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/sho...uo-classic-leather-sneaker/?color=004&size=10

Club C:
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/sho...ub-c-sneaker?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=012

New UO customers can also get 5% cashback from TopCashback, existing customers get 2%.

Back
Top Bottom