***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Man I still want that pair by END. So bad!! Those and the 24 kilates is all I really need.

20180828_163622.jpg
20180828_163632.jpg

Extra butter is probably my favorite out that set of 25th anni.

Really nice collection. I found a DS pair of the Extra Butter Street Meats on EBay but its a bit expensive for ventilators at over $200 so I will probably keep looking because its a top 5 cw in the silhouette i think. I also really want to get the titolo 25th anniversary cw but havent found it anywhere. For the End x Husky, my pair is size 12 but the same guy on grailed is selling an 11.5 for a decent price if you are interested.

In general, this is a newer silhouette for me as I have worn classics for years. As I am doing research, there are so many amazing cw's and collabs that I think its going to be fun hunting for additions over the next few years as I have gotten bored with collecting and buying the same stuff as everyone else.

I’m waiting on that 1600. Basically the same upper, which I love, but the DMX 10 from the Swizz Beats DMX series 2000.

414FC675-7E1F-4AC1-9225-47730A3442B3.jpeg
Really close to perfect

Hey Bryan, how do these fit & feel? TTS & any cushioning? Love these as I remember them when I was a young kid. I believe I had the next type (BB4600 I think). It's bee so long I can't remember.

Hey Bryan, how do these fit & feel? TTS & any cushioning? Love these as I remember them when I was a young kid. I believe I had the next type (BB4600 I think). It's bee so long I can't remember.

Fit is tts - I’m a 10.5 in lebrons/Kobe’s and Reebok Classic Leathers and a 10.5 was perfect in these. Cushioning - there is none - straight EVA that feels like the Classic and Workout plus. Or like the Kyrie 3. Materials are fantastic, IMO. I can see the price dropping ina couple months though.

Fit is tts - I’m a 10.5 in lebrons/Kobe’s and Reebok Classic Leathers and a 10.5 was perfect in these. Cushioning - there is none - straight EVA that feels like the Classic and Workout plus. Or like the Kyrie 3. Materials are fantastic, IMO. I can see the price dropping ina couple months though.

Thanks for the info, Duke. I'm going to snag a 12 because I have wide feet and don't want to risk an unnecessary return.

Thanks buddy. I figured it was straight midsole only. What I meant to ask was are they comfy for having no cushioning, lol. I love both pairs (white navy as well).

Thanks buddy. I figured it was straight midsole only. What I meant to ask was are they comfy for having no cushioning, lol. I love both pairs (white navy as well).

Actually, yeah, although I only wore them for around 4 hours to a volleyball game Tuesday. Not sure about standing all day but for what I did so far they felt great.

I love EB, and Predator was one of the first R rated movies I ever saw, and I would rock the **** outta these over the summer, but I just cannot do $200 for these

Back
Top Bottom