***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Predator is one of my favorite movies ever but these for $200, I can't do it! $150? Yeah, I'd reach but $200 is a no-go!

Ventilators .5 down or TTS? Also, is there a difference in sizing between collabs and GRs? Got conflicting info on Google. TIA.

Ventilators .5 down or TTS? Also, is there a difference in sizing between collabs and GRs? Got conflicting info on Google. TIA.

I'm a 10 in Jordans & UB, 10.5 in AM1 & Asics GL3/5, and I found 9.5 is most comfortable for me in Ventilators, both GR and collab.

I'm very wide footed, too, fwiw.

I'm a 10 in Jordans & UB, 10.5 in AM1 & Asics GL3/5, and I found 9.5 is most comfortable for me in Ventilators, both GR and collab.

I'm very wide footed, too, fwiw.

Awesome. You sound like you’re a .5 size bigger and a wider foot. That said, I’m probably a 9 in them. Thanks

Anyone know the name of these from 1996?

Attachments

• s-l400 (2).jpg
    s-l400 (2).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 23
  • s-l400 (1).jpg
    s-l400 (1).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 20
Best thing is the key chain on that Predator pair, not crazy about the materials used, and that price tag of course.

I think the predator DMX RUN 10 is worth it for sure. I agree the price tag is a little steep but the lenticular shifting jungle on the upper took a lot to produce. The materials are solid too in my opinion. Way better than the inline offerings.

I just picked them up today. Does anyone know the name of these DMX 10's? I know @trentbg is the man when it comes to Reebok, he might know. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• P1200086.JPG
    P1200086.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 17
  • P1200087.JPG
    P1200087.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 19
20180919_204723.jpg

Damn now i need olive and black. I been wanting these for years man!! Im stoked i had to cop for the price especially!!! Im a camo junkie and the color blocking was soooooo clean and simple!! This will be my first GL 6000 hope they fit lol

They should fit TTS. I'm still hunting olive & burgundy from that Distinct Life pack.

Back
Top Bottom