***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

1B3291DF-5BE0-4BBD-813F-0AF0A3969EAF.jpeg
745EA9AC-112C-4E1D-95B5-21C4497F4AFF.jpeg
Got em

How moveth said air thru thy chambers?

I've been wanting to check those out in person! I gotta find them and try them on.

Agree. Midsole was not comfy.

Cushioning or lack of it thereof was strange. Wore them around the office (carpeted) during work and would literally feel as though my feet were sinking into the bottoms by midday. :smh:

Such a disappointment as we had to wait decades for them to retro the shoe and they do a sub par job.

wow the reign man i had stolen from me were mad comfy, i'd wear those all day with no issues, my blast were too, both were 3x more comfortable than most of my questions, i never did grab the last 2 hexalite modes shaqnosis and hurt's but i tried them on and they felt just as comfy

wow the reign man i had stolen from me were mad comfy, i'd wear those all day with no issues, my blast were too, both were 3x more comfortable than most of my questions, i never did grab the last 2 hexalite modes shaqnosis and hurt's but i tried them on and they felt just as comfy

Shaq and hurts are comfy I was surprised the weight of them lighter then expected on foot. I love them both need to rock my nosis more

Shaqs and Blasts are excellent. I didn't wear my Big Hurts long enough to judge their cushioning.

Ive recently been a Reebok binge with purchases with a focus on ventilators. In the last month I purchased the Husky's, Cherry Blossoms and just purchased the HAL 2015 release. Is there anyone else out there collecting ventilators?

As an aside, Ive also been rocking the Reebok Classic Drydock that celebrates their move to Boston. This was the shoe that got me back into Reebok. I would also be interested in buying another pair either for myself or my wife as she really likes the bright orange tag. They seem to be sold out everywhere but if anyone has a men's size 12 or a womans size 8 they want to get rid of, id be happy to buy, feel free to let me know.

Ive recently been a Reebok binge with purchases with a focus on ventilators. In the last month I purchased the Husky's, Cherry Blossoms and just purchased the HAL 2015 release. Is there anyone else out there collecting ventilators?

As an aside, Ive also been rocking the Reebok Classic Drydock that celebrates their move to Boston. This was the shoe that got me back into Reebok. I would also be interested in buying another pair either for myself or my wife as she really likes the bright orange tag. They seem to be sold out everywhere but if anyone has a men's size 12 or a womans size 8 they want to get rid of, id be happy to buy, feel free to let me know.
----

I absolutely collect Ventilators, and now I know who's been buying up size 12 ahead of me!

My latest pickups, all size 12 :lol: . As I do more research, there are so many good 25th anniversary releases from 2015 that I am going to have to eventually buy. How big is your collection?

Man I still want that pair by END. So bad!! Those and the 24 kilates is all I really need.

20180828_163622.jpg
20180828_163632.jpg

Extra butter is probably my favorite out that set of 25th anni.

Back
Top Bottom