***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Seems like Shaq is pictured here doing some sort of press event for the Shaq Attaqs. These must be coming soon? March maybe?

How about that Frank the Butcher collab?!?  Looks pretty smooth to me.  Really wish they didn't push the release date back to March.

Just got my All-stars in the mail today! Just need the black/red and id have all OG colorways! Glad people are sleeping on reebok hhaha.

cant wait for shaq's.. wearn some pumps today..

p.s. deadstockjs sold me these and they fell apart w one wear. he said hed kick me back and never followed through. what a scumbag

Those do look great. Disappointing to hear about the lack of DMX in them. I wonder how much it will affect their comfort level. I've truly never worn a more comfortable shoe than those (as OGs)

They feel comfortable but the lack of dmx feel is disappointing....I'm just happy the brought these back. Below is a pic of me rocking them in the 90's in a construction office trailer!

Do you own a pair of those instapumps in your avy ??? I bought a pair and mines looks completely different. Mines look like this

Where did you get those 

The ones in my avy are the original design. Larger 'hole' for the graphite bridge but they would crack. Different heel tab which disintegrated and different toe which was cloth and ripped. Only my pic and then a blue/black pair released in this model style. It was changed from there to fix the above issues. The most recent Furys released have a new mid sole which is closer to the OG

Last edited:
And I have two pairs of the 'OGs', one in perfect condition besides the heel tab. Obviously can't be worn though which sucks

Man what a shame.Those are beautiful true definition of a grail status shoe. With all these Reebok retros maybe we'll get lucky and get a retro of those in that syle. We need to get Swizz Beats on to these so he can get Reebok on the wagon 

Not to name drop but I actually got in contact with the designer via Counterkicks. He said the mold was destroyed and won't be replicated :smh:

Super depressing. But they could do a close retro with this updated sole and a few tweaks up top.

Wasnt there a rumor about the mold being destroyed for the foamposites years ago. Now nike is dropping a new foam every other month. It cant be that hard for Reebok to remake this shoe. Hell if the original designer is still alive it mos def shouldnt be a problem.

Wasnt there a rumor about the mold being destroyed for the foamposites years ago. Now nike is dropping a new foam every other month. It cant be that hard for Reebok to remake this shoe. Hell if the original designer is still alive it mos def shouldnt be a problem.

But due to the structural flaws there really isn't a reason except to satisfy a few collectors that know the differences between version 1 and 2

Back
Top Bottom