***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

anybody know where i can find the livestock x reebok that ISNT overseas in a sz 8.5? which stores got them stateside?

Also, for those that copped, do they fit TTS?

Picked these boys up at the Ellenton outlet Finishline store yesterday. $70 -$20 on coupon. Couldn't be happier.

I just picked up few reebok runners the LX8500 a classic simple silhouette and a pair of GL 9000 in teal suede for 150 bucks .I agree it's good to see Reebok flying under the radar makes it easier to pick up great kicks . Some of the classics and GL 9000 on the Reebok site would sell like hot cakes if they had Ronnie Fiegs name attached to him

I just picked up few reebok runners the LX8500 a classic simple silhouette and a pair of GL 9000 in teal suede for 150 bucks .I agree it's good to see Reebok flying under the radar makes it easier to pick up great kicks . Some of the classics and GL 9000 on the Reebok site would sell like hot cakes if they had Ronnie Fiegs name attached to him
you mean the gl 6000, but i agree with you 100%, im happy as well since i can cop stuff with discounts and no hassle at all, if that stash series had more hype, they would sell out instantly 

It's awesome that they hit crazy cheap prices at regular retail. Just copped ES22's for $48 @ ****'s Sporting Goods.

Just wish their retros hit their outlets too. And what they do have there is actually still expensive.

my Philly city series classics came in yesterday ... really nice ... i thought they had a white base from the pictures but its actually a smooth cool grey color that makes em real clean ... very satisfied with these, especially for the like $56 price point i scooped em for ... will prob post pics later

Anyone know where is can get the AAPE BY A BATHING APE X REEBOK INSTA PUMP FURY “CAMO” ??? 

anybody own the scrmmage retro? prices are getting dirt cheap and its got me thinking they would be great beaters

anybody own the scrmmage retro? prices are getting dirt cheap and its got me thinking they would be great beaters
Great shoes and comfortable at that. As beaters...these can last. Has that nice rugged outsole for all terrain. I only paid retail for the MIA c'way, which is $100 by the way. Well worth it imho

Last edited:
Whats goin on guys, havent posted much on here in a while. Just wanted to let you Reebok guys know if anyone is interested in the Reebok Shaq Attaq we are doing a pre-sale now on them www.RareBreedFootwear.com. And for anyone in NJ we will be doing in-store Friday at 11 a.m.

You sir, love the Paydirt/Scrimmage more than I do :smile: I did not get the Paydirt myself, this particular version with the giant Reebok at the back is not my favorite, would have been good if they released version 2.0 with Reebok on the strap and Preseason on the side. 

Back
Top Bottom