***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

They did not sale all that well so I am not expecting them to sale any better next year. 
Hey Reebok here are some much better suggestions:

Shaq ll
Shaq lll
Preacher 
Dunkmob
Optix
Omni lll
Omni lV
Vertical - l to lV
Atlas
Reignman l to lll

Aaaad so many other ones...

Amen on this list trent. I feel like someone is setting Reebok up to fail with these strange releases. Those Shrouds are destined to be marked down within 2 weeks of their drop date.

They did not sale all that well so I am not expecting them to sale any better next year. 

Hey Reebok here are some much better suggestions:

Shaq ll

Shaq lll

Preacher 

Dunkmob

Optix

Omni lll

Omni lV

Vertical - l to lV

Atlas

Reignman l to lll

Aaaad so many other ones...
i just tweeted swizz beats some pics from the atlas pump

and told him to let the people from reebok know that they need to retro them

you guys in here should do the same and maybe we will see a retro from the atlas pump in the near future
wink.gif

Last edited:
Do they even have the Cross Training on the tongue? On top of that, the original one had a full foot Pump chamber and I can bet that this retro will only have the midfoot Pump chamber, just like all the models they messed up.

Yea they have cross trainer on the tongue, and a midfoot bladder

can't wait for the bring backs and the nike pumps in a couple months. was able to get the black pair and the OG white pair of shaq attar pumps when they retroed. i remember i had these back in high school. not my pic.

Last edited:
Just FYI the Air Command Force will not have the Pump system, unless they are ready for some serious court time. 

It will have a working pump unit it was confimed on the samples. Reebok owns the pump but doesn't mean no other company can make a shoe that pumps. In the 90s LA Gear had the regulators and they were sold everywhere and pretty successful. The pump is def going to be in the shoe as retail price is already suggested at 200 USD. If there was no working pump the price would be more in line with the recent retros 130

I am not here to argue and I am fully aware who had what, but Nike stopped back in the day because they saw what happened to LA Gear and law suit they got from Reebok after which they were never able to recover. If the Command Force has a Pump, that will only mean that they worked up a deal with Reebok/Adidas.

Hate to mess up a Reebok thread with Nike crap, but I've read in a couple different places that they will have the pump.

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneakers/nike-air-command-force-hyper-jadehyper-pink/

Get set to see a flurry of Air Command Force hitting shelves soon. Alongside the OG Citron colourway, Nike have cooked up a new scheme for 2014. Just like the originals, Nike have employed hot colours to highlight the branding and technology – this time around it’s hyper jade and hyper pink doing the duty in and amongst a puddle of pool grey down low, with jet black nubuck taking care of the rest. We had these things in the office recently and we’re happy to report that the in-built pump system is totally function (just incase you were wondering). Look for these arriving shortly at select NSW stockists including Kinetics.

Last edited:
great deals on some reebok classics on jimmy jazz going on right now. use code DEALS20A ends tommorrow

New pickup 2004 Reebok Original Pump $30 of Kijiji

Had these retros and then sold them. I was dumb. I loved the release button in the back. I think i first saw sinbad rock these on a different world and fell in love but i could only get one pair of shoes back in the day.

You will have another chance to buy them as reebok is retroing them in late november for the 25th anniversary.

Had these retros and then sold them. I was dumb. I loved the release button in the back. I think i first saw sinbad rock these on a different world and fell in love but i could only get one pair of shoes back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom