***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

One of my favorite sneakers of all time but i dunno about this

Japanese cats freakin out over these but they love anything fury

I think they are dope, willingly wanting to give em a try

7 days to go ... can't wait to add these to my collection!
The packaging alone is sooooo [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]️

I LOVE this idea!!! Holy crap... now, I dunno if I could ever pull off that CW, but if they have something more toned-down, I'll be all over it. What's the model being called? Any link to info? US release?

I LOVE this idea!!! Holy crap... now, I dunno if I could ever pull off that CW, but if they have something more toned-down, I'll be all over it. What's the model being called? Any link to info? US release?
Didn't realize they're already available:

http://www.reebok.com/us/instapump-fury-og-ultraknit/BS6367.html

$250 is a bit steep, but with a 15% code and cashback I suppose you can grab them for about  $200. Still high, but better....

Copped from Foot Patrol for 250 pounds which is around 50 Euros less than retail. Cannot complain, however i agree that these are hard to wear. Got last Alien´s release of the Stomper Hi and Low. The white-red low looks pretty good on feet - i wear them quite often to be honest! The yellow and black ones are another story but definteily a must-cop for any Alien collectors in my opinion.
Would never pay resell though, i think some folks out there overestimated the supply-demand rule and gonna sit on their pairs! :tongue::D

Just won a pair from SNS as well. I was going to enter a raffle on END but I'm glad I didn't lol.
We were probably the only guys that entered lol. I sold the pair off atmos to basically break even maybe make $20-30, but got over and sold another pair for 800 so basically getting the Sns pair for free

Back
Top Bottom