***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I was watching the blurry Slam Dunk Championship on YouTube all pump and then I got cart jacked on the last check out page. But after the sizes reloaded they were in my cart again. Checked a size 12 out with no issues. Hopefully they ship. Damn, I have to be up for work in 4 hrs. I’m going to sleep now.

Anyone know if the omni zone 2 are releasing in kids sizes? Was wanting to get my son a pair also.

Boom ... finally got my email from the Bok boys F377A684-676B-46C5-A245-3FD54C96FCC2.jpeg

Congrats to real OGs in here who were able to snag a pair. I didnt even bother. Hopefullly i come a cross them one day but im not stressing. Waiting on SNS to cut prices on a few pairs of reeboks i been eyeing

Secured my third pair from FNL. $1.70 cheaper than the ExtraButter pre order. Glad I skipped the Reebok crash last night I knew that was gonna happen. Easy triple up I’m so happy these are what got me collecting sneakers and I was never able to have them.
2786F88E-BC25-4BC0-9B65-385D007EBC03.jpeg

What kind of nonsense is this where I can’t cop reeboks man :frown:
They were automatically sold out at footlocker at 10am. I did secure a pair on extra butter. But, still, this sneaker game has me wanting to get out permanently. I'm too old for this nonsense

They were automatically sold out at footlocker at 10am. I did secure a pair on extra butter. But, still, this sneaker game has me wanting to get out permanently. I'm too old for this nonsense

i actually just checked out another pair on Footlocker at 7:09am

"The game's fkd up..." - Jay-Z
It is man smh

I hear you man. Even the kicks I do want I doubt I’ll be able to cop with the slightest amount of hype to em. Doesn’t make sense to even continue trying but hey I guess money saved lol

Was able to get my pair on JD this morning after all the rage-clicking on reebok last night.

Ridiculous how fast these went. Nothing flys under the radar anymore

With that being said, I was able to snag a sz 8 last second (though I’m a 9.5) so if anyone is looking to make an even swap for sizes DM

Back
Top Bottom