***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Shoepalace drop was a joke they went live almost 2 minutes before the timer had expired and was sold out in my size already lmao!

20210306_124329.jpg

The mini ball and hoop was a nice touch from extra butter. These are pretty nice. Glad I got em. Leather and quality seem better than jordans.

Last edited:
Not knocking you guys at all - just kinda blown away over the sudden passion for these that seemed to come outta nowhere. I just hadn't noticed the heat Reebok Classics seems to have picked up recently. I'm honestly happy it's there, if somewhat disappointed it'll make it harder to get what we like, whether it's from increased hype, decreased production or both.

for me this is THE SNEAKER that got me into collecting. Middle school the first time I was allowed to get non Payless shoes I went to like 10 malls and 50 stores asking for THE PUMP.Nobody had them because they weren’t out so I didn’t get any shoes and went home to search on my computer. I found a new pump the REEBOK PUMP ATR was coming out and the Reebok Pump 2.0 running shoe. I got both of those the first day they came out. I’ve loved the pump my entire life and I’ve been waiting that long for these. I really really wanted them probably more than anyone else lol. Added pics for reference. My favorite brand and shoe will always be Reebok and Pumps.
6F46FA52-6E3C-405B-8D67-8635E819A4DF.jpeg

Attachments

• FA104A19-7A3B-4764-BA8C-3B9B9B914DD6.jpeg
    FA104A19-7A3B-4764-BA8C-3B9B9B914DD6.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 32A6D135-9D25-48F7-8CA6-FA207ABCF01D.jpeg
    32A6D135-9D25-48F7-8CA6-FA207ABCF01D.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 32E49BAE-95FE-4913-8F4B-465197DAFF37.jpeg
    32E49BAE-95FE-4913-8F4B-465197DAFF37.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 192
Didn't know the Black Omni 2 released. I unds'd my omni lites for this winter a couple of months back.

Great shoe. Comparing the feel of the pump mechanism from when I had these shoes as a kid, the pump didn't feel as robust as it did for the OG versions - e.g. like it pumped less air in. The release air button feels different as well.

for me this is THE SNEAKER that got me into collecting. Middle school the first time I was allowed to get non Payless shoes I went to like 10 malls and 50 stores asking for THE PUMP.Nobody had them because they weren’t out so I didn’t get any shoes and went home to search on my computer. I found a new pump the REEBOK PUMP ATR was coming out and the Reebok Pump 2.0 running shoe. I got both of those the first day they came out. I’ve loved the pump my entire life and I’ve been waiting that long for these. I really really wanted them probably more than anyone else lol. Added pics for reference. My favorite brand and shoe will always be Reebok and Pumps.
6F46FA52-6E3C-405B-8D67-8635E819A4DF.jpeg

Reebok held a nationwide sneaker design contest and my design was the chosen winner for my age bracket. It then became a ballot stuffing contest when the overall “winning” design was picked due to that kids’ entire school voting for him :lol: All good though, my design is what this ATR Pump sneaker was loosely based on and I’m very proud of that. The overall shape, soles, air vent and ankle strap were in my drawing :pimp:

Reebok held a nationwide sneaker design contest and my design was the chosen winner for my age bracket. It then became a ballot stuffing contest when the overall “winning” design was picked due to that kids’ entire school voting for him :lol: All good though, my design is what this ATR Pump sneaker was loosely based on and I’m very proud of that. The overall shape, soles, air vent and ankle strap were in my drawing :pimp:
That’s awesome bro the Pump ATR is coveted to me forever! That design had me so excited I passed on everything for those. All the girls in my middle school would pump them up they loved them lol! I played so many games of streetball and hardwood and they never failed me and all 3 pairs could’ve passed as NDS they were tanks! I still had all 3 pairs at my parents house in great condition before they were stolen about 6 years ago SMH!

That’s awesome bro the Pump ATR is coveted to me forever! That design had me so excited I passed on everything for those. All the girls in my middle school would pump them up they loved them lol! I played so many games of streetball and hardwood and they never failed me and all 3 pairs could’ve passed as NDS they were tanks! I still had all 3 pairs at my parents house in great condition before they were stolen about 6 years ago SMH!

I’m glad you liked them bro, I did too! Was super excited and surprised to see Iverson wear them at the 2005 All Star game, better still winning the MVP in them.
1615096681457.jpeg

Sucks they didn’t make the shoes with icey clear soles and use a shank plate, that would’ve been dope but production cost would’ve been too high. Man, sorry to hear about your joints getting stolen, that sucks! Hope Reebok brings them back since these weren't bulky or bad looking.

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THEIR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM CHAMPS SPORTS YET? JUST CHECKING...HOLLA.

CED B.

HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THEIR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FROM CHAMPS SPORTS YET? JUST CHECKING...HOLLA.

CED B.
Nope, but I hope that means they are just being lazy and not about to cancel. It’s crazy my Reebok shipment is supposed to be delivered today by FedEx. It just shipped Friday.

Update: They did actually come today and I love them. I am wearing while typing this.
61410D79-B4F6-451E-8DCA-8EEAF9E3EA0B.jpeg

I put another pic up on my card/shoe Instagram and I only got one like, but it was from Dee so I am fine with it 😂
AF71D4E1-66A6-4358-A5F6-90C731F2192F.jpeg

Last edited:
Jus got mine in the mail from reebok. The leather quality is quite buttery on certain panels. I will say that the pump doesn’t work as good as my 2014 omni lites. Other than that they’re perfect.

JD sports says I should have it Thursday.

Just have a confirmation email from Champs so far.

And In store...well yeah.

I will say that the pump doesn’t work as good as my 2014 omni lites. Other than that they’re perfect.
Oh man that sucks. I do recall Reebok having a bunch of issues with the pump feature on the retro Shaq Attaqs a few years ago. I figured they would’ve perfected it by now.

I saw new posts in the thread and popped in to see what's up. Saw four pages posted today and thought "oh, Adi must've finally sold Reebok." Nope. Gatdam mayhem over a Dee Brown retro. Holy smokes, wtf is this world coming to when Dees are pretty much an insta-sellout :lol:???

Happy for those who got them (and my dude who bought like five pairs lol), but wow...

Confused-GIF.gif
Exactly .... I remember a few years ago these shoes on clearance on either east bay/ jimmy jazz/dtlr sitting for weeks

Yup that’s exactly why I didn’t buy right away

I never thought I’d see the day when these would sell out the first day or 2

Yup that’s exactly why I didn’t buy right away

I never thought I’d see the day when these would sell out the first day or 2

as soon as every ugly-*** color is the Questiom started selling out on release day, and then all of the Shaqs and Kamikaze 2 sold out almost immediately (except the USA colors) I had a feeling these would move quick. Didn’t know it was like that though.

Hopefully this answers some questions. I also got my 1st Klarna installment charged to my CC.

Screenshot_20210308-124846_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom