New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

BUT IT'S COMMON SENSE BRO

*everyone who disagrees is instantly convinced, debate ends*

Why should the Lloyd family care about Aaron's daughter when Aaron killed Odin who won't be able to have kids?

atleast all the conspiracy theories can cease now that all this suicide planning has come to light.

It was his money and not hers so they're taking the money from him, not her.

Exactly.. the lloyds would just shift their suit to vs the estate of Hernandez..

However I wonder if that supposed law of civil suits falling away is true.. I mean that would be very archaic.. and would drive the cost of business and legal proceedings up as a result of the insurance fees needed.. or a number of other steps would have to be taken to provide assurances

Some sort of security would need to be provided, which is not the easiest thing for some folks

I also "removed all of the things you said that weren't making any point at all"
smile.gif
[emoji]128513[/emoji] Sounds good
But bro its common sense

bro

The only thing missing from Aaron's story being an Oscar Award winning film is Aaron having a son that makes it to the league. Imagine a Aaron Hernandez Jr making it to the league in 20 years.

Why should the Lloyd family care about Aaron's daughter when Aaron killed Odin who won't be able to have kids?

Nobody saying that, or atleast I'm not. The JUDGE should care though

really that is not for the judge to consider in that sort of case.. if the lloyds have the ability to bring a suit vs the estate, that case will be decided on the merits of that claim

The judge is simply to consider what the ramifications of the wrong committed by herenandez is to Odin Lloyd

If the court rules in favor of the lloyds, his estate will have to meet that obligation as best to its ability.. as will it have to cover any other obligations Hernandez had outstanding

If Hernandez was smart, he would have created a separate legal entity to "own" anything of significant value.. which could include cash

It was his money and not hers so they're taking the money from him, not her.
When i die, I'd like my money to go to my family. Specifically my kids.
Better write out that will.

Once people buy a home, I recommend setting up a company to be the owner of that asset.. then you can allocate the shares of the company in a will, trust or other facility

Just like a business, if something happens folks are restricted as to what they can attack

I just know if they ever made a movie about this he would be the caring noble gangster who loves his family, blah, blah.  Boring as hell.  

rock aint latino tho

jay hernandez is way too skinny they would habe to fatten and bulk him up

anthony mackie can be odin

michael b jordan can be his prison lover

a well trained german shepherd can play his wife

Last edited:
rock aint latino tho

jay hernandez is way too skinny they would habe to fatten and bulk him up

anthony mackie can be odin

michael b jordan can be his prison lover

a well trained german shepherd can play his wife
Howling Michael B Jordan gonna have silver glittery braids. People call him juicy.

Back
Top Bottom