New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

It all makes sense now Chico killed Lloyd because that was his undercover boo and Lloyd threatened to tell Aaron's fiancé about his alternative lifestyle.

This Daily Mail...

Aaron Hernandez left behind a note for his gay prison lover: report

One of the three handwritten notes Aaron Hernandez left behind before hanging himself in his single cell was reportedly for his gay prison lover.

Although the existence of the notes was made public by prison officials Thursday, the Daily Mail is citing a "source close to the investigation" that one note was penned to a gay lover at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Mass.

The other two notes, according to the report, were written by the former Patriots tight end to fiancee Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez and their 4-year-old daughter Avielle.

Hernandez's gay lover is not identified in the Daily Mail exclusive, but he is reportedly on "eyeball to eyeball" suicide watch.

I was laughing when ppl was saying this is to distract us but after the love letters and all the sus stuff, I'm a firm believer

Wait they tryna say dude was gay :lol: yeah I'm done w/ this story lmao. Don't believe one cent of it

yea because its so hard to believe that kind of stuff is going on in prison especially if your in there for life

cant wait til investigation discovery does a prison interview with chicos man lol

yea because its so hard to believe that kind of stuff is going on in prison especially if your in there for life

cant wait til investigation discovery does a prison interview with chicos man lol
Howlin son gonna have those dusty feminine braids.

Last edited:

The dude JUST got in there like a couple years ago :lol: this is BS. It's one thing to be in there and be doing gay stuff under circumstances but to just automatically go into full blown "gay lover" mode? :lol: nah

Back
Top Bottom