New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

hey man you never know

maybe it was love at first drop of the soap

the b musta been great to leave a note

got homie on suicide watch too lol

I used to work with a dude who did a 10 yr stretch and he said it was normal to see couples in there, especially the lifers ....

and yes he said he didn't get down like that :lol:

I always thought his line was constantly too crisp for a tough guy.

They all lying. This one dude I know has done 2 stints now (1 currently) and he would always say "Don't ask me that," whenever asked, but he never denied it. I pretty positive he got it in, I don't know which one he was/is between pitcher and catcher because he can definitely fight, but he's a small dude. Crazy thing is dude was in a relationship with one of NT's favorite girls before he recently went back in.

The world and jail are two different planes of existence. I don't ever want to end up on that other side.

I thought it was common knowledge that there is a lot of gay athletes but they just keep it hidden
Among each other it isnt a secret but to the piblic they hide it

They all lying. This one dude I know has done 2 stints now (1 currently) and he would always say "Don't ask me that," whenever asked, but he never denied it. I pretty positive he got it in, I don't know which one he was/is between pitcher and catcher because he can definitely fight, but he's a small dude. Crazy thing is dude was in a relationship with one of NT's favorite girls before he recently went back in.

The world and jail are two different planes of existence. I don't ever want to end up on that other side.

Why are you askin dude that?

I thought it was common knowledge that there is a lot of gay athletes but they just keep it hidden
Among each other it isnt a secret but to the piblic they hide it

Its not gay athletes as much as gay inmates.

IMO I don't think he was gay before going in.

Last edited:
He was just acquitted of the double murder too. Sounds to me as if he didn't want to leave prison? 
nerd.gif
 Maybe he killed himself because he had to leave his gay lover? I don't know, its all crazy

Back
Top Bottom