New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

both the thunder and the heat went to the finals and had a first round draft pick

giving away draft picks has not worked at all for the Lakers

this front office got overconfident thinking the lakers had the best talent and only needed to shed salary

We should start discussing wich scrub they will sign with the vet min now cause that is the only thing they will do

im still coo off beasley,

dood just aint a winner like that, I see him hurting the team more than helping...only play when he feels, never been consistent, defiant, just not a pro.

I mean he an athlete an all.....but c'mon my mans just not engaged at all...

...If MKG got a V12, beasley running on fred flintstone foot power

you guys are forgetting the "hollywood" factor too.....you gotta be at LEAST mentally stable to survive let alone flourish here.

I dont see it.

I don't know bout y'all, but I still got my eye on Houston.......they seem to have multiple guys that do the same thing
nerd.gif

robert sacre?? really? really? who the hell is that? bunch of idiots... Jamychal Green from the AL crimson tide was still available... damn it mitch!! you D.A.

OFFICIAL: The Lakers acquire the rights to the #55 pick, Marquette guard Darius Johnson-Odom from the Mavs for cash considerations.

That's the wrong Odom from Dallas W T F
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The trade has to involve a Midwest city that breeds beef and a major city that breeds stress Amazing I can't say or I'm done
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

17m Metta WorldPeace Metta WorldPeace

Back
Top Bottom