New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

presequel:
If we're gonna call out Dwight for having low rebounding games, or off nights.....let's compare with Bynum who I'm willing to bet has more, and is just as immature.
Ummmm... you new to the thread, bro?
laugh.gif
We've been calling Bynum out for inconsistent play & immaturity. Difference is... he's already a Laker. We're not talking about someone who might be brought in.
Yea, but Bynum has all those same maturity/consistency/effort issues as Howard, except he's only played one fully healthy season in his career and hasn't won DPOY multiple times, and isn't athletic enough to defend the pick and roll or run the court to defend teams like OKC, MIA, Denver, etc. Dwight would be a MUCH better fit running the pick and roll with Sessions on offense as well.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by kobe8is

and Calderon is a much better passer!

I really like what Sessions brings, but we use him so wrong that we might as well as get rid of him.  Remember the first couple of week we had him and he was allowed to play how he wanted
pimp.gif
This goes to the fact that Mike Brown is a HELL of a defensive minded ASST coach.... Terrible head coach

Nope. Pau and Bynum forced Sessions into being a Derek Fisher like PG.

Just trade Bynum for D12 and then trade D12 for Lebron or Durant!

Sessions
Kobe
Lebron/KD35
MWP
Gasol

2013 NBA Champions!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I really like what Sessions brings, but we use him so wrong that we might as well as get rid of him.  Remember the first couple of week we had him and he was allowed to play how he wanted
pimp.gif
This goes to the fact that Mike Brown is a HELL of a defensive minded ASST coach.... Terrible head coach

Nope. Pau and Bynum forced Sessions into being a Derek Fisher like PG.
And by allowing Pau/bynum voice to matter THAT much is being a terrible coach.
Bynum hasnt proven crap, he's made 1 allstar team and now he's deciding plays?? .... F that where is Dwight 
sick.gif

We could have gotten Josh Smith. But we asked for another piece. Hawks said no.

I think if we do end up with Dwight. We take Pau for Josh straight up

Source? 
Who do you think ends up with dwight Essential? 

Good.....pau for Josh straight up does nothing for this team

I rather have Dwight Pau Kobe than Dwight Josh Smith Kobe.

Offer Bynum Jim Buss... looks like Lakers are the front runners right now for Dwight since New Jersey cant offer %+%!

"The Lakers have held preliminary talks with the Magic on a trade for Dwight Howard, according to sources.

Orlando officials are now willing to explore trades of Howard and the Lakers, Nets and Rockets have been in touch.

No direct offers have been made by the Lakers, but the Magic are unwilling to entertain any trade that does not include Andrew Bynum. The Magic will rebuild and Pau Gasol wouldn't be conducive to those plans.

The Lakers were willing to trade Bynum for Howard in March, but those talks ended after Howard opted in for the 12-13 season.

Howard and his agent have expressed a preference for a trade to the Nets.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....oward_Deal#ixzz1zPZtTn12"

with Mike Browns offense, Pau will still be floating around the 3point line, so in return why not grab someone whos younger, more fearless, athletic, better outside shooter, and a piece that can get Dwight Howard to sign on long-term?

Pau is this generation's Divac, we have to take what we can. he's on his downside already

its been stated already, Dwight and J Smoove Pick n Roll Offense/Defense > Pau and Bynum Pick n Roll Offense/Defense. Sessions would go off

it would also help solve PG's or Guards in general driving into the paint.

Dwight/J Smoove/Metta
sick.gif
thats 3 Defensive 1st/2nd team candidates right there.

I have team keep josh smith out of LA sig.. but if that means Dwight signs for 5-6yrs I'm willing to make an exception
roll.gif

I mentioned this in the offseason thread, if youre not building to beat the Thunder, which Dwight AND Josh would compete to do, you're wasting your money/time.

Sign a legit PG

????/Sessions
Kobe
Metta
Josh Smith
Dwight

eek.gif

^i think that's how most of us want Josh to pair with Dwight/Keep Dwight.

If not I'd rather go with the same big 3 we have now

And Sessions will be the starting PG with that team. You sell him way too short

you guys arent seeing that Sessions is a Pick N Roll/Pop type PG.

Pau is tailormade for the Triangle offense and Bynum is a one on one type of player. thus having Sessions was pretty much worthless.

im not saying Sessions would be All-Star caliber, but i could see him putting up 10-12 pts and 8-12 assists a game with a Dwight/Smith combo

I think Sessions is serviceable and his role of 15-25 mins as the sixth man is ideal IMO

I would agree he is lightyears better than Hinrich and Nelson at this point.

I'd be happy with Billups, I'd be happy with George Hill and DJ Augustin if they are willing to take a mini mid 1yr deal to win.

I would even be open in exploring Metta+Blake -for a- PG trade

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

My hope is the Bobcats so Dwight suffers for a year

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

My hope is the Bobcats so Dwight suffers for a year
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

presequel:
If we're gonna call out Dwight for having low rebounding games, or off nights.....let's compare with Bynum who I'm willing to bet has more, and is just as immature.
Ummmm... you new to the thread, bro?
laugh.gif
We've been calling Bynum out for inconsistent play & immaturity. Difference is... he's already a Laker. We're not talking about someone who might be brought in.

Lol been here a decade man, I ain't new.If its a matter between the two, and they have similar problems, I'll take the guy with more pros if he's available. You make that deal and run.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

with Mike Browns offense, Pau will still be floating around the 3point line, so in return why not grab someone whos younger, more fearless, athletic, better outside shooter, and a piece that can get Dwight Howard to sign on long-term?

Pau is this generation's Divac, we have to take what we can. he's on his downside already

Dam Vlade Divac though, he was never a #2 option on 3 straight finals teams so thats blashpemy !

I know hes been lackluster recently but hes being seriously undervalued and scapegoated for the lakers failures.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Dam Vlade Divac though, he was never a #2 option on 3 straight finals teams so thats blashpemy !

I know hes been lackluster recently but hes being seriously undervalued and scapegoated for the lakers failures.

i wasnt comparing the two as players, i was just comparing them in terms of trade value.

teams still see Pau as a valuable player just as the Hornets sought out for Divac.

its like selling a luxury car right before the car's warranty is up. while it still has value

Back
Top Bottom