New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Yo i seen that DJO video a couple days ago...y'all don't kill me for saying this, but i see a mini James Harden in him. No not JUST because he's left handed, but look at his shooting stroke, look how he attacks the rim
nerd.gif

I don't wanna praise dude too much cause i know obviously 54 other teams passed on him, but from that highlight vid alone, he should get Steve Blake's minutes

^ He needs a beard...

One of the reasons he went so low is because he's 6'3" and listed as a SF according to Chad Ford

Maybe we got something in Ebanks, Goudelock, DJO.. Maybe

Sacre & Morris tho need to be traded to get better bench players coupled with the bums of Blake & McBob

According to Ric Bucher so it's probably wrong but makes sense

He wants to go to nets because he wants to make decisions for the franchise. And LA will NEVER give it to him..

#LAME

I have so much respect for Big East ball, the way Marquette plays and Buzz Williams as a superb defense-minded coach that I know DJO is goin make the team.

Dude is the goods
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

He wants to go to nets because he wants to make decisions for the franchise. And LA will NEVER give it to him..

#LAME
He wants to be GM??  WTH?

i won't get too hyped up on highlight vids of 2nd rounders... I got hyped up seeing Darius Morris youtube vid last year thinking he's a mix of Andre Miller and Gary Payton 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

#LAME

This does make sense, actually. In Orlando, he wanted sway on who to play with. Monta Ellis and some other guys I forget. Magic ended up trading away Courtney Lee, one of his closest friends, too.

and since were talking about young bench players  hopefullyEyenga, with Matt Barnes gone, can step up and contribute

With the Nets/Atlanta deal going through, does this put Lakers 1st on Orlando's list to trade Dwight?

Edit: Was hearing that Lakers intersted in bringing Calderon to play with Pau, as well. 

Originally Posted by Kookcle

and since were talking about young bench players �hopefully�Eyenga, with Matt Barnes gone, can step up and contribute

I think you spelled Ebanks wrong
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

With the Nets/Atlanta deal going through, does this put Lakers 1st on Orlando's list to trade Dwight?

Edit: Was hearing that Lakers intersted in bringing Calderon to play with Pau, as well. 

With what money though?  Calderon makes a little over 10M.  I thought Lakers were trying to shed payroll? 
Given, they still have that 8.9M exception, but do they really want to use it on Calderon? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

With what money though?  Calderon makes a little over 10M.  I thought Lakers were trying to shed payroll? 
Given, they still have that 8.9M exception, but do they really want to use it on Calderon? 
I think it all depends on the situation with Nash. If Raptors are able to obtain Nash, then it would make sense that Calderon will be amnestied.

I highly doubt the Lakers would be able to claim him through waivers though.

Next season is gonna be ROUGH......we're gonna be good enough to stay outta the lottery, but definitely not good enough to seriously challenge for the tittle
tired.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

If Nash signs with Toronto Calderon get's amnestied.
I read they'd prefer not to use the amnesty on someone in the final year of their contract.. But will if they have to..

Sessions starting/ Calderon backup

I like it

DO IT MITCH!

dwight should go to LA, let him embrace it and be the man here.

dwights confused, and he is battling too much critics. he can come to LA.

also, LA has had trash PGs. sessions sucks. calderon too

they need TYRONE LUE. the pureset PG ever w/ 9,000 speed level

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

laugh.gif

man Ferry is taking all these trades yet he says Lakers were asking for too much. what can possibly Lakers be asking for Josh Smith and Horford
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom