New Usher single - Moving Mountains produce by timbo

This is hot.
pimp.gif

He should of retired after confessions, confessions are some big shoes to fill.

Sounds kind of European influenced...the beat is hot but not really feeling the song.

Nice song. Would be great as a 2nd or 3rd single. Usher needs another HUGE single though and this doesn't have that energy Yeah had.

song is hot for sure

european influenced wouldn't be bad, their artists are much better then most of ours

i'd rather listen to Craig David and Jay Sean over Chris Brown and ________ (fill in the blank with crappy US artist)

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Nice song. Would be great as a 2nd or 3rd single. Usher needs another HUGE single though and this doesn't have that energy Yeah had.
I agree 100%

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I kinda agree with you but I think real rnb is ready to come back around. Usher might be able to lead the pack with this joint.

its cool, but it's definitely not on the level of Burn or Yeah! or anything like that. i'm surprised they picked such a slow song as a first single...

Originally Posted by areyouin729

song is hot for sure

european influenced wouldn't be bad, their artists are much better then most of ours

i'd rather listen to Craig David and Jay Sean over Chris Brown and ________ (fill in the blank with crappy US artist)

co-sign. jay sean and craig david !
pimp.gif
that's all ive beenlistenin to lately, uk r&b artists.
glasses.gif

sounds like a throwaway track

you make me wanna, nice and slow >this

yeah, burn>>>>>>>>>this

you remind me , u got it bad >>>>>>>>>this

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom