New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

D3AA457E-982D-49BE-BC6B-9B63B8AD27A7.jpeg
4130B4D1-F83E-4FEF-8355-4972F3BA11D2.jpeg
6152C6D4-B0AF-41EA-BD77-D64D61B8F6B7.jpeg

Here’s some personal pics of these. Like I said the laces are super long and did anyone notice the trademark on the NC is sideways?

Georgetown sold out Tuesday, back in stock now and excluded from promo and excluded on NDC. :/

I wanna love this shoe, but my arch is hurting and my foot starting going numb. I got my true size as well. Has this happened to anyone? If so please tell me you were able to either break em in or the pain went away....

For reference I’m hooping in my pair.

JS”

Georgetown sold out Tuesday, back in stock now and excluded from promo and excluded on NDC. :/
You have to be talking about another store because these sneakers been dang near fsr in all the college CW since they came out. Also besides the 25% off on sale what code could you have used on these? Now on footlocker and eastbay they are excluded (the college 32's also) where they weren't a few days ago

I have a 15% on NDC. They’re excluded. The GREEN20 worked the other night on FTL, then I went to place the order Tuesday morning and 9.5 and a few other sizes gone.

Will just try the tribute pair for $107 on NDC since it’s not excluded and wait for G Town to ideally hit sale.

Last edited:
M
I wanna love this shoe, but my arch is hurting and my foot starting going numb. I got my true size as well. Has this happened to anyone? If so please tell me you were able to either break em in or the pain went away....

JS”
Materials do soften up, but if you're getting arch issues you might wanna go with other options.

Have played two games in my pair now and I'm in love - cushioning, traction and lockdown are all excellent.

Such a fun shoe to play in!

JS”

I broke mine out today for the first time. Unreal pain in my arch, my foot was so crazy sore. Had to take them off and went back to the XXX about 20 mins in

I’m thinking these may break in, but Jeesh was it bad

I broke mine out today for the first time. Unreal pain in my arch, my foot was so crazy sore. Had to take them off and went back to the XXX about 20 mins in

I’m thinking these may break in, but Jeesh was it bad

Good to know I’m not alone. I wore em again today and they felt much better (still not all the way there). Feels like they’re trending in the right direction though. I just love the colorblocking on the white and Black colorway and the support. I’ve never wanted a bball sneaker to work so badly as these lol.

JS”

The laces are insanely long on these haha. The strap is definitely extraneous as well but the fit, cushioning, and traction is superb, definitely one of my favorite Jordan Brand team shoes I have ever bought. I know the design is off putting to some, but I love it, the hidden shroud look reminds me of the Zoom Flight the Glove.

Think im going to cop the Tributes.

I've worn them on foot, but haven't balled in them. Do they feel heavy?

Back
Top Bottom