[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Why would you even bother, smh.
laugh.gif

here's another sig I made... Feel free to take it or if you have any ideas jsut let me know...

[color= rgb(0, 75, 255)]NEWYORKMETS[/color]
CITIFIELD... THE NEW HOME OF THE AMAZIN'S

Pelfrey vs Volquez weather permitting on Thursday, should be another good one.

Man, I hate early games. Missed it cuz of work.

But glad to see one in the win column.

6c8f30ecf6186ccbacfec6872ae383bd-getty-85140147ml013_mets-reds.jpg

i love the way daniel murphy runs around the bases after he hits a homerun..

Excited to see how Pelf does Wednesday night. Expect no less than 7 IP and less than 3 ER.

So happy we didn't have ya boy Heilman come in today and ruin things. May he go choke himself while he plays for the Durham Bulls.

I am the most glad that although we didn't get manny, we got an excellent young player that we developed through our own farm system in Daniel Murphy. Heis going places. My prediction is that this kid will be quite a high draft pick in fantasy next year.

Originally Posted by ItWasWritten

I am the most glad that although we didn't get manny, we got an excellent young player that we developed through our own farm system in Daniel Murphy. He is going places. My prediction is that this kid will be quite a high draft pick in fantasy next year.

He still ain't going to put up a lot of power number this year but I'll be happy with anything around 20

Mets fans you have a problem with daniel murphy.. I really like what I saw from that kid yesterday..

You never expect to see a player that young with that much patience at the plate..

David wright looked so damn silly rounding 3rd on that single hit by beltran hahahah...

Putz to krod is gonna be automatic..

Should be a very good nl east.. Just watch out for them braves
wink.gif

I've been high on the kid for the past 2 years, I thought Murph would be a solid baseball player maybe play 1st base after Gado left the team....but Inever expected him to make an impact so soon or be this good.

He did look good when I saw him play AA ball last season when he played 2B for a bit, shoot even Nick Evans has turned out to be a very good hitter with someunexpected pop.....Marlon Anderson needs to be removed from this team.

I don't think the Braves will make a playoff spot but they along with the Marlins will be in this race till September. Hopefully ya'll can handle yourbiz vs the Phils unlike last season.

Going to Mets @ Dodgers in a Month or so

gonna be reppin the Mets, good luck this year guys

enjoy your time with K-Rod

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Seriously.. What the hell is marlon anderson doing on the squad? = |

When I saw him yesterday I was like why is the dude still on our team?

D-Murph is very promising. We have to see what happens when he does hit that wall that every player runs into sooner or later though. His patience at the plateshould postpone that drought for some time though.

What do you get when you put together Shea and Citi Field?

Spoiler [+]
****ifield

Don't attack me fellas, just a joke I heard today.

Back
Top Bottom