NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

Padres can pitch man, Bay has got to move down the order a bit.

4683591077_fb79ef08c9_o.gif

I wish BIG Pelf got the win but his outing was amazing.  He really kept the Mets in the game and gave them a chance to win.  Ike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Mets are crazy at home.

That was an awesome performance by Niese, worked quickly too. Kid can be special if he stays healthy. Johan has been off a lot but even still, with those two and Pelf, we're solid through the top 3.

Its a road trip though, we just did badly vs the Brewers and their pitching stinks.

I'd like to see them win a road series before I can wish on sweeps at this point.

Dickey is pitching well right now. Congratulations to Chris Carter for his first major league home run.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sweep baltimore please.

QFT

we have the easiest matchups for the next 3 games, 4-18 record for the next three pitchers combined... We need to win at LEAST 4 out of the next six if not more

Jason Bay finally hit a home run. The Mets are looking good as far. Hopefully, they stay hot for a while.

I am happy to see Reyes playing well. His batting average went up from .228 something to .266.. I still have faith in him and in his courage.

Missed the last two games...I'm a @@%%+! fan.

Now we need to win 4 out of the next 6 (winning both series). It should line up to be Takahashi, Pelf and Johan against the Yankees.

well at least my mets won today so i have something to be happy about sports wise on a day that infuriated me in many ways.

sweep or at worst take 2 of 3 from cleveland and then have the chance to make a statement this weekend in the yankees series.

castillos on the DL so their will be no repeat of what happened last year in yankee stadium
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom