New York State just became a Revolver town thanks to Cuomo VOL. super gun restriction passed.

oh i read it, but 6 months is no big deal.

im in the market myself for a gun and a friend was trying to sell me on the AR15. ive used one before but i just dont find them practical for reasonable home defense at all.

i found the super shotty a while back and find it to be just as effective for home defense.

3 rounds? sure. LOL how many rounds do i need? it wont be the only gun in the house.

Why don't you find them practical?

Hopefully not more than 3.

....oh and i dont buy the "theres no place to hold a white light"

Please tell me where will you put the white light at and how you'll use it in an appropriate manner.

Why don't you find them practical?

Hopefully not more than 3.
Please tell me where will you put the white light at and how you'll use it in an appropriate manner.

to me its overkill. (im former military and law enforcement btw)

if i cant protect my home with a shotgun and handgun then its just my time to go i guess.

as far as the light is concerned, ive seen mods on that shotty with lasers. surely its possible.

to me its overkill. (im former military and law enforcement btw)

if i cant protect my home with a shotgun and handgun then its just my time to go i guess.

as far as the light is concerned, ive seen mods on that shotty with lasers. surely its possible.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, I don't understand how it's overkill to use an AR for HD.

No one says you can't protect your home with whatever, I'm saying that rifles are a more reliable man stopper than other weapons.

Now you could probably put a laser on it but properly using a white light with that specific weapon is next to impossible. I'd recommend a full size shotgun before I'd ever recommended the Serbu.

Wow...

Before I go any further what would you kinda shot would you recommend when using a shotgun?

that drastically depends on the size barrel and setup/size of home when talking about a shotgun.

my house is less than 1200sf and i have hardly any land, so for me nothing larger than 00. and id start my rounds smaller and work up.

3 rounds on the Super Shotty? so id have the first round bird shot, working up id make may last 1 or 2 rounds 00

If you're afraid that Obama is going to take your guns away, odds are he probably should.

Back
Top Bottom