New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Front end starter
A bullpen arm (DRob)
Needs to be something changed in the Gallo-IKF-Donaldson-Trevino death march. Simply Gallo off the team alone would be huge.

Just watched the doc at work. Had me tearing up at the Mattingly part. Those days were awesome man. Living thru all those stinkin *** yrs and then that dynasty :smokin

But the doc so far is awesome ..

Just watched the doc at work. Had me tearing up at the Mattingly part. Those days were awesome man. Living thru all those stinkin *** yrs and then that dynasty :smokin

But the doc so far is awesome ..

I wasn’t around for those Donnie days - why didn’t he come back for another season? He was still above avg across the board at the plate

His back gave up on him yrs before that. Dude was top 3 in baseball at a time and he didn't wanna go play somewhere else. He knew the Yanks were ready to move on and he didn't wanna be a bench player or DH so he said this is it at the start of the yr. I was heartbroken man, hated the Yanks at the start of 95 for doing that. He knew the time was up too. I remember he started doing that Paul O'Neil leg kick cause he said his back ain't hurt as much doing it.

Back
Top Bottom