New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Gold Glover couldn't stand not being able to flash leather :smokin

I remember when the Yanks were ready to trade him cause they thought Kevin Maas was the future.

I don’t know what he was expected to say lol: yea we all would love for him to say “I’m playing on being here for life” (which he pretty much said yesterday during the press run), but it’s a business in the end. He knows Yankees fans would be up in arms if he said that and we don’t resign him.

If he leaves, it’s on Hal.

They had the opportunity to pay this man years ago. But LuXuRy TaX

Been an everyday player since 2017. Been the face of the franchise since mid-2017. Has made only $34mil in 6 seasons. They should have locked him up 2-3 years ago.

I don’t know what he was expected to say lol: yea we all would love for him to say “I’m playing on being here for life” (which he pretty much said yesterday during the press run), but it’s a business in the end. He knows Yankees fans would be up in arms if he said that and we don’t resign him.
Im saying he could’ve given a more open ended answer lol something more along the lines of “hey let’s just focus on having fun now we’ll worry about that stuff later” etc. But I won’t read too much into it I blame that reporter for just jamming that question onto him and using a kid for propaganda lol

Im saying he could’ve given a more open ended answer lol something more along the lines of “hey let’s just focus on having fun now we’ll worry about that stuff later” etc. But I won’t read too much into it I blame that reporter for just jamming that question onto him and using a kid for propaganda lol
Yea I’m with you. He said and hinted at wanting to be a Yankee for the rest of his career yesterday during the press rounds. Was a poor attempt by the reporter.

5BD2C623-46F9-4719-878A-6EE6B54FF8FE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom