New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Bro I watch Ohtani all the time and I have never seen him hit a bat flip like that. NEVER.

He HATES us.

Fire Cashman.

You really need to pay attention to non-Yankees baseball, brother. You keep saying Soto is a bum and that's just weird. He's not Ohtani but nobody else not named Judge is either.p

You need to relax :lol:

Of course man he’s not really a bum. It’s just me talking ****.

This is going on two years now where he’s underperforming to HIS level. I’m just pointing out that it’s worrisome.

I wouldn’t give him the $550M 13yr contract because of it. No way.

You need to relax :lol:

Of course man he’s not really a bum. It’s just me talking ****.

This is going on two years now where he’s underperforming to HIS level. I’m just pointing out that it’s worrisome.

I wouldn’t give him the $550M 13yr contract because of it. No way.
But he is this year. Go look at his numbers. He had a bad first month and has been what you'd expect since then. He's a top 10 hitter in baseball this year even with a terrible month to start.

From what I read, when meeting with him before he signed in the states, Cashman wanted him as a pitcher only.
I read the same, but by most accounts, he just always wanted to be on the west coast. Makes sense, 5 hours closer to home. Idk was just a weird place for a fire Cashman post. Be ain't throw that meatball lol

Yankees thought they had him, he was at a few dinners and events. Everyone said he seemed to love it but then it came out he wanted to go to the west coast and in a smaller market with less attention. Yankees need to trade the house for him.

U guys are really delusional if u think he's coming here. He's staying on the west coast and if i had to guess I'm sayin the Mariners...

He comes to NY he'll be on every other commercial on tv, talk show, soap opera, lead news anchorman , etc. He doesn't want that kinda attention or else he would've came here b4. Plus the west coast's alot easier for him to go home than a flight from NY. Let it go, he ain't coming here..

I don’t think the Angels would want to trade him to a historical team like the Dodgers or Yankees but he has no say where he’s traded to. If you can pull off the trade, you gotta good chance at keeping him. Most players love the Yankees, the city and culture.

But Arte Moreno is a moron so I expect them to keep him, miss the playoffs and get nothing for him when leaves.

Yanks ain't gonna give up the farm if he ain't gonna sign. I think any team that trades for him would want a guarantee to sign but this guy's gonna want $60 million a yr, how many teams can realistically afford this guy. Dodgers, Yanks, Mets, Giants ? Who am i forgetting ?

Rodon probably needed a little more spring training before throwing him into the fire. I get why we rushed it but this ain't him.

Swept by the ****in Angels…..yeah, blow it up. Make almost anyone available and have Judge get the surgery.

Back
Top Bottom