News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Ugh, what a cop out on Coulson being alive in the Agents of SHIELD tv pilot:

"In the pilot, it’s revealed Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the ultimate super spy, faked Agent Coulson’s death on purpose to motivate The Avengers. Some S.H.I.E.L.D. members were in on it (including, possibly, Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders) but The Avengers were not. Their security clearance wasn’t high enough. Coulson was forced to hold his breath as part of the ruse and that’s a point of contention among his colleagues After the fact, Fury moved him to a remote location until things died down, and then he was reinserted into duty at the time of the show."

At least all the Coulson is Vision rumors can be put to rest.

camron gif

We seen that man die...

"In the pilot, it’s revealed Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the ultimate super spy, faked Agent Coulson’s death on purpose to motivate The Avengers. Some S.H.I.E.L.D. members were in on it (including, possibly, Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders) but The Avengers were not. Their security clearance wasn’t high enough. Coulson was forced to hold his breath as part of the ruse and that’s a point of contention among his colleagues After the fact, Fury moved him to a remote location until things died down, and then he was reinserted into duty at the time of the show."

That reasoning is bananas :smh:

And yeah, good thing they didn't go that route (2nd spoiler).

That reasoning is bananas :smh:

And yeah, good thing they didn't go that route (2nd spoiler).
thats stupid though...............how do they not have high enough clearance to know a colleague is really dead? aint like he had super powers or something or he knew the truth about life or something. that whole reasoning sounds dumb. i woulda preferred the vision theory. And LOL at him holding his breath u mean to tell me with iron man armor he cant see a persons heart rate and with banner being a doctor he wouldnt have noticed a pulse :lol: man thats just plain stupid
But of course somebody probably gonna say that his death was a turning point yadda yadda yadda.:rolleyes

Last edited:
thats stupid though...............how do they not have high enough clearance to know a colleague is really dead? aint like he had super powers or something or he knew the truth about life or something. that whole reasoning sounds dumb. i woulda preferred the vision theory. And LOL at him holding his breath u mean to tell me with iron man armor he cant see a persons heart rate and with banner being a doctor he wouldnt have noticed a pulse :lol: man thats just plain stupid
But of course somebody probably gonna say that his death was a turning point yadda yadda yadda.:rolleyes

Not to defend how stupid their reasoning is, but Thor was the only one to see him "die". IM wasn't there, he was busy turning the rotors and Banner turned to Hulk and was off the ship. They could have easily wheeled him off right away. The thing that conflicts with it and Maria Hill knowing is that Maria pointed out that the Capt. America trading cards weren't in Coulsons jacket but in his locker instead, if the whole thing was a "ruse" then that conversation wouldn't have happened.

Even so, Raimi was such a baby about the symbiote being forced on him that he pussified the whole concept of it? Symbiote makes Peter Parker dance?

COME THE **** ON!

He could've easily stole the actions and dialogue from the 90s Spider-Man cartoon when he got the symboite to show us the character change. Instead he chose Peter's transformation in to being a new/different man to be conveyed with dancing. So ******g lame :stoneface: :smh: :rolleyes

Spider-Man 3 discussion?

You guys should listen to this podcast. How Did This Get Made: Spider-Man 3 http://www.earwolf.com/episode/spiderman-3/

Marvel will find a way to get the rights back to xmen after days of future past especially if fox butchers it which I'm expecting they will smh
Doubtful. Only way Marvel gets the rights is if they buy it or if FOX or SONY somehow violates something in the contract. They won't sell as long as these movies keep making millions for them and there's pretty much no way you're going to stop fans from going to see the movies right now.

The reason isn't surprising cuz it's Fury but the way they're going about it is dumb when they have their clear deus ex machina to be used. Just say that Coulson was a LMD and the real one was somewhere else.

The whole clearance thing doesn't need to be mentioned. It's Fury's OP, he makes the call on what info he shares with others since to him they're all working for him, that includes whether or not someone is actually dead.

Last edited:
Yeah the holding the breath thing is bs. LMD is right there. Didn't they even mention earlier in the movie?

How is this surprising? Maria Hill blew Fury's spot about the cards and you could tell there was something more to it. I still remember the discussions about that scene. At the end of the day, I liked son of Coul and I wouldn't mind him being a star on the SHIELD show.

im still tryna figure out all these years if i actually saw spiderman 3 or was that teen wolf 3?

You do realize that all the dancing was because of the symbiote suit (venom) and that Sam Raimi didn't want any part of venom in spider-man 3. The studio FORCED him to do so.

525ax06.gif

Never forget. :smh: :x :lol:

But that dance scene wasn't the only thing that sucked about Spidey 3. It's just the easiest thing for people to remember and blame.

Changing it so now Sandman killed Uncle Ben
Peter sucked BEFORE he got the symbiote...
Ruining the last likeable character, Harry Obsorn
Harry getting amnesia, then going full ****** cuz why not
The new Goblin being pointless and stupid in every way
Kirsten Dunst reaching HOF levels of annoying kill yourself
Kirsten Dunst singing
Kirsten Dunst
Harry going out like a *****
Sandman just saying surry guyz, flying away, and being pretty worthless by the end
The basic dead air feeling of the movie, like every other joke and scene wasn't working.

And THEN they casted Topher Grace as Eddie Brock. :smh:
And THEN they shoved Gwen Stacy in there, cuz who was stoppin em?

You could cut out EVERY scene with the symbiote, Venom, emo Peter and Topher Grace, and that is STILL a painful movie to sit through. Maybe they gutted the great stuff and replaced it with dancing at the Jazz club, but it felt like this woulda been a couple steps down from Spidey 2 either way. I mean, you can only hide how little range Tobey has for so long.

I think people always wanna just blame Sony, cuz Sam Raimi was that guy at the time.

I'll give it this much. It still has that ghost Uncle Ben scene that was really good, and amnesia Harry and the ice cream.

Those are still better than anything in X3. :lol:

525ax06.gif

Never forget. :smh: :x :lol:

But that dance scene wasn't the only thing that sucked about Spidey 3. It's just the easiest thing for people to remember and blame.

Changing it so now Sandman killed Uncle Ben
Peter sucked BEFORE he got the symbiote...
Ruining the last likeable character, Harry Obsorn
Harry getting amnesia, then going full ****** cuz why not
The new Goblin being pointless and stupid in every way
Kirsten Dunst reaching HOF levels of annoying kill yourself
Kirsten Dunst singing
Kirsten Dunst
Harry going out like a *****
Sandman just saying surry guyz, flying away, and being pretty worthless by the end
The basic dead air feeling of the movie, like every other joke and scene wasn't working.

And THEN they casted Topher Grace as Eddie Brock. :smh:
And THEN they shoved Gwen Stacy in there, cuz who was stoppin em?

You could cut out EVERY scene with the symbiote, Venom, emo Peter and Topher Grace, and that is STILL a painful movie to sit through. Maybe they gutted the great stuff and replaced it with dancing at the Jazz club, but it felt like this woulda been a couple steps down from Spidey 2 either way. I mean, you can only hide how little range Tobey has for so long.

I think people always wanna just blame Sony, cuz Sam Raimi was that guy at the time.

I'll give it this much. It still has that ghost Uncle Ben scene that was really good, and amnesia Harry and the ice cream.

Those are still better than anything in X3. :lol:

:lol: I believe it was pie....but it was...sooooooo good.

S3 was awful man. Only movie I've ever been too for a midnight release that ended in a full chorus of boos. Not even X3 or Wolverine Origins got that treatment. Everything MrONegative posted and more:

Sandman running in a field and just falls into the sand experiment

The symbiote landing right next to the Peter Parker of all people

Harry's amnesia was a result of too many characters and was just a way to put him on the backburner

Continuity problems...Norman took the serum and it drove him insane. You would assume it would do that to Harry as well but one convo with the trusted butler and he's cool...nah man

S3 was setup perfectly to be great. Raimi still owes me 9.95 man. So what if the studio made him include Venom. Harry was setup as one obvious villain and your choice is Sandman? We jad already seen the conflicted villain in Doc Oc.

This movie was so bad that I've only seen it once, at the midnight release, and still remember in detail why it sucks. I can barely watch the end of S2.

/rant

This movie just came on FX and....yeah it's still blah. I just wanna leave that Raimi era in the past. Here's to Amazing Spider-Man 2!

Phase 3 so far has Ant-Man & Dr. Strange in the works.

I hear Freige wants to do a Inhumans film. They superheros? similar to GOTG?

Last edited:
just saw this chic debby ryan.. she might have been good for mary jane.. no clue if she can act or not

Back
Top Bottom