News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Thor, you sly dog you.

I see those drunken foursome's, dude prolly isn't even takin a fee for this role. :lol:

So will Noomi Rapace be in the next Alien movie? Sounds like her character got killed and if she's in the film it'll be through flashbacks.

I've been saying it all along the most qualified actress to handle Capt Marvel is Theron....she can hold a movie on her own with eassseeee and do a great job at it, I like Blunt too, but I think Theron got the look.

Looks terrible :smh: :x

First they come through with the Egyptian movie with an all white cast now it's a movie about Egyptian GODs starring a mostly all white cast :lol: :stoneface:

Looks terrible :smh: :x

First they come through with the Egyptian movie with an all white cast now it's a movie about Egyptian GODs starring a mostly all white cast :lol: :stoneface:
The white man loves to discredit us
Not give us our due
And make it seem like they are a part of every damn thing
:smh:

Yoooooooooooooo wait a min

hold up

Wait....

Pause......

Halt..........

Cease.................

Desist....................

Just skraight up STOP for a second

They made a movie about Ancient Egypt and picked GERARD "THIS IS SPARTA" BUTLER to play an Egyptian GOD??????

maaaaaaaaaan NO!

Dude aint eem try to get rid of the SCOTTISH accent.

Yes Master Zik Master Zik is absolutely right. Baloo was the big black bear with Mowgli singing Bare Necessities. The big orangutan I'm pretty sure was King Louie and I def saw bagheera and Shere Kahn! I LOVED the jungle book as a kid. Easily one of disney's greatest animated movies along with Fantasia and Lion King. Will definitely be watching this, CG looks so real...

And I loved Tale Spin as a kid too but theme song wise

Ducktales can't be touched
Idk darkening duck and chip n dale rescue rangers theme song is kinda tough
^
You're Egyptian?
Seeing as I'm African American
And my descendants were from Africa
And could very well have been Egyptians
As well as the first Hebrews
To answer ur question truthfully
I might..........

They gave the black god cloning powers to make up for the color disparity?

^ ^ ^

I didn't realize that that is Black Panther/Boseman. :lol:

Last edited:
All of the GODs shouold've been Egyptian looking. That ranges from brown to black word to the Kush Pharaohs.

Boseman was the only black guy I noticed in the trailer. Then one woman of middle eastern descent I think I recognize. That's it though.

:smh:

At least in 300 they used an actual brown actor to play xerxes even if the guy was brasilian. They had pretty good diversity in that movie on the Persian army side and in that weird, orgy tent.

Clash of the titans vol.Egypt edition
My man Jamie Lannister should smack his agent for that L coming his way.
Gerald is used to those Ls so he don't even care.

Long before the evil Queen Ravenna (Theron) was thought vanquished by Snow White’s blade, she watched silently as her sister, Freya (Blunt), suffered a heartbreaking betrayal and fled their kingdom. With Freya’s ability to freeze any enemy, the young ice queen has spent decades in a remote wintry palace raising a legion of deadly huntsmen—including Eric (Hemsworth) and warrior Sara (Chastain)—only to find that her prized two defied her one demand: Forever harden your hearts to love.

When Freya learns of her sister’s demise, she summons her remaining soldiers to bring the Magic Mirror home to the only sorceress left who can harness its power. But once she discovers Ravenna can be resurrected from its golden depths, the wicked sisters threaten this enchanted land with twice the darkest force it’s ever seen. Now, their amassing army shall prove undefeatable…unless the banished huntsmen who broke their queen’s cardinal rule can fight their way back to one another.

Last edited:
Ryan Gosling Confirms He’s in ‘Blade Runner 2’

When we last reported on Blade Runner 2, we heard that Ryan Gosling was in talks to star alongside Harrison Ford in the upcoming sequel to Ridley Scott’s 1982 sci-fi movie. Since that time, things have been quiet, although we’ve spoken with Blade Runner 2’s director Denis Villeneuve (Sicario) and cinematographer Roger Deakins. This past weekend, Steve spoke with Gosling for the actor’s new film The Big Short, and got casting confirmation.

Gosling was pretty tight-lipped about the whole affair. He said that the participation of Villeneuve and Deakins encouraged him to sign on along with the script, but joked “there’s a chip in me and if I say anything more I’ll explode if I say anything else.”

Back
Top Bottom