News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I think it's because Hiddleston is more popular at the moment. People really liked when he played Loki.

:lol:

Foxx looks weird :lol:
Also are they making a new planet of the apes movies. The latest one was dope

Last edited:
WTH :rofl:. People on here already love making fun of Jaime's hair. That pic will keep them entertained for the next decade.

One part I don't get in that article is that Tom is a bigger name than James. Outside of their marvel movies I haven't heard of anything either of them have been in, especially Hiddleston. What movies have I missed where he's really impressed with his acting or why girls love him? :nerd: I really didn't find his Loki great and in comparison McAvoy's Prof. X portrayal was much better.

Avengers $1,511,757,910
1st Class $353,624,124

At the end, the numbers speak over talent but in this case, I did find Tom stealing the spotlight in Thor, McAvoys Prof X was forgettable likely because Fassbender owned Magneto and overshadowed everything in the film.

Tom pulled off being that funny and sneaky prankster that you envision for Loki while bringing in the dramatic speeches and delivering it well. When he yelled at Odin to tell him where he came from, you could feel it in the cold silent theater.

McAvoy was a bit awkward trying to hit on girls saying "groovy" and such, I know it was the time period but he didn't pull it off as well as I had hoped.

One part I don't get in that article is that Tom is a bigger name than James. Outside of their marvel movies I haven't heard of anything either of them have been in, especially Hiddleston. What movies have I missed where he's really impressed with his acting or why girls love him? :nerd: I really didn't find his Loki great and in comparison McAvoy's Prof. X portrayal was much better.

Avengers $1,511,757,910
1st Class $353,624,124

At the end, the numbers speak over talent but in this case, I did find Tom stealing the spotlight in Thor, McAvoys Prof X was forgettable likely because Fassbender owned Magneto and overshadowed everything in the film.

Tom pulled off being that funny and sneaky prankster that you envision for Loki while bringing in the dramatic speeches and delivering it well. When he yelled at Odin to tell him where he came from, you could feel it in the cold silent theater.

McAvoy was a bit awkward trying to hit on girls saying "groovy" and such, I know it was the time period but he didn't pull it off as well as I had hoped.
If it's just the Marvel movies I'm really not seeing it. It must be strictly about how much each grossed cuz I'm still not getting the ladies like Hiddleston line. Are young girls treating Loki like Edward and Jacob?

Tom's Loki was pretty underwhelming for me so it was just as forgettable as James' Prof. X difference being he was clearly out acted by Fassbender. Tom, if he is a really good actor, had nobody to compete with in Thor and was barely a memory and his role in Avengers left much to be desired.

Seems a lot of what was being talked about after the Avengers movies I just wasn't aware of. I thought the whole Rufflao is a better Banner than Norton and the future telling judgement of Norton wouldn't have fit in Avengers were the worst opinions being agreed upon coming off that.

Last edited:

Avengers $1,511,757,910
1st Class $353,624,124

If it's just the Marvel movies I'm really not seeing it. It must be strictly about how much each grossed cuz I'm still not getting the ladies like Hiddleston line. Are young girls treating Loki like Edward and Jacob?

Tom's Loki was pretty underwhelming for me so it was just as forgettable as James' Prof. X difference being he was clearly out acted by Fassbender. Tom, if he is a really good actor, had nobody to compete with in Thor and was barely a memory and his role in Avengers left much to be desired.

Seems a lot of what was being talked about after the Avengers movies I just wasn't aware of. I thought the whole Rufflao is a better Banner than Norton and the future telling judgement of Norton wouldn't have fit in Avengers were the worst opinions being agreed upon coming off that.

Tom beat Pattinson as the "sexiest Man Alive" in 2012: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...nson-in-sexiest-actor-alive-poll-8457963.html

Women gets their panties wet when he is around. We are dudes in NT so these types of things just fly by w/o much care or hype. Don't put too much thought into it, you'll just hurt your head. :lol:

Last edited:
Jamies role is suppose to be this giant dork who is a SpiderMan fanatic so it kind of makes sense how he looks.

"You'll see that in his whole life, no one is talking to him. People have stolen his ideas at the big company. He's a nobody. At a certain point, Spider-Man bumps into him and says, 'You're my guy. You're my eyes and ears on the street.' And he says his name - no one has ever said [Max] Dillon's name. He goes, 'Wow' and, when Spider-Man leaves, he sort of thinks that, 'I am Spider-Man's partner!' He's cutting out Spider-Man's face and pasting it on all his boards..."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had no idea Amazing Spider Man 2 was going to be a comedy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom