News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

That's a shame...I mean I know they're both meatheads, but Momoa can actually act compared to Bautista.

Last edited:
:lol: Where is Ja Rule to make sense outta all this?

I mean they coulda had Drogo for peanuts more. :smh:

Last edited:
Colossus is coming back for Days of Future Past, same actor from X3 though. Nothing wrong with him, I just don't know why Brett Ratner wouldn't choose a Russian actor or have him have an accent in the first place.

Last edited:
Colossus_X_-Men_Last_Stand_004.jpg

I was mistaken before.. I thought he was in the third directed by Ratner, but he was in Singer's X2

Last edited:
Damn my fav X movie and I barely remember dude.

With the amount of mutants being added every week to the movie I'm expecting a lot of them to be wallpaper or die in this apocalyptic days of future past future.

I originally thought he only appeared in 2 and wasn't in 3..but I remember now.

I actually haven't seen the third in such a long time.. But that's probably for the best.

Last edited:
Yup.

Can't blame you for forgetting him, though.

He just had that 'want help Wolverine?' scene, then blended in with the rest of the no name mutant kids.

Damn!!!!

Young Justice just got so much better but they cancelled it.

Darkseid just made an appearance!

Damn!!!!

I was so mad when they showed him. The tease. YJ will be missed.

yall have no idea how pissed I am that this great well written show was cancelled by Cartoon Network yet annoying orange, incredible crew (which is not a cartoon), johnny test, and whichever ben 10 all got renewed >: >: >:

Damn!!!!

I was so mad when they showed him. The tease. YJ will be missed.

yall have no idea how pissed I am that this great well written show was cancelled by Cartoon Network yet annoying orange, incredible crew (which is not a cartoon), johnny test, and whichever ben 10 all got renewed >: >: >:
Bruh WHAT THE **** is annoying orange I TRIED watching that **** with my son cause I always see him watching it but DAMN that **** is stupid. The show was really annoying(no pun intended) (regular show is my **** though) And I was HEATED when they showed that Darkside clip knowing damn well ain't no season 3. Like what the **** teen titans with that cliff hanger then wolverine and the x-men then spectacular Spider-Man then avengers: earths mightiest heroes now young justice maaaaaaan

Bruh WHAT THE **** is annoying orange I TRIED watching that **** with my son cause I always see him watching it but DAMN that **** is stupid. The show was really annoying(no pun intended) (regular show is my **** though) And I was HEATED when they showed that Darkside clip knowing damn well ain't no season 3. Like what the **** teen titans with that cliff hanger then wolverine and the x-men then spectacular Spider-Man then avengers: earths mightiest heroes now young justice maaaaaaan
Cartoon network is really on some other ish when it comes to choosing shows man, adult fell off too

Back
Top Bottom