NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny how the Jets threw Tebow in at the end then the fans started booing him. Ima Tebow fan but dude is on the wrong team, especially if Sanchez keeps getting better. The season has to play out but other than to get some headlines I still don't see why they got him.

I fee for Suggs. He's on the PUP list coming off of his best season. :smh:

That's a huge loss for ATL. Their best cover corner by a country mile. Dunta and Zant better turn back the clock to their younger days.
Anyone believe Grimes is the best cover corner in the division (NFC South)? Certainly could make a legitimate argument.

without a doubt he is...followed by Talib.

Be prepared for another god awful QB preformance

I'm looking at you Carson Palmar
laugh.gif

I'm nervous. I don't know what to expect exactly but I'm expecting a win in the end.

#Orange and Black Butterflies

The ******** are the Knicks

expectations/hype and failure
Many coaching changes after an iconic coach won
Rabid fan base
Bad owner
Historic and valuable franchise

Striking resemblance

But hey the saints won the super bowl so anything is possible

Last edited:
Rabid fan base
Bad owner
Striking resemblance

idk about the high expectations part

Rabid fan base
Bad owner
Striking resemblance

There was/is one Skins fan on here who made this NFC East Champs/SB claim. The rest of the fans here are expecting a 6-8 win season. I understand some folks optimism/enthusiasm, but most of the locals on here are grounded and realistic.

I made that comparison to the Knicks franchise in the NBA thread last year.....must be something in the water.

:lol: believe me man. I watch that bum every Sunday. I'll take grimes, talib, duantae, or samuels over him anyday.
Nah, man. In return, I've watched Zant for years. Recently he gambles and gets toasted more than returning the value of risk with a big play or INT TD. Dunta is past it also.

I've always liked Tracy Porter since Indiana and at NO. Too bad he's in Denver now.

Sure...Even though Cincy is looking to get beat..Why not?
Deal, man. Just something fun and light.

Mark Barron balled out yesterday. That swat he had on the ball to Lou Murphy was simply superb.
That's for everyone that challenges or doubts taking a safety top-10. Nick Saban and Kirby Smart coached. Barron is a gamer, like him in Tampa. There's not much on the field Mark can't do. Also like Claiborne, despite being on the Cowboys. SEC Country.

cincinatti looks like they have zero pass rush. making it real easy for flacco in the pocket to dissect them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom