NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuff maybe next week Bengals

tumblr_m15zmaALmd1qk802j.gif

secondaries are only as good as their pass rush. and they are getting no help from the front 7

Yeah I hope Carlos comes back ASAP.

I've said it since last season though, the defense behind that front 7 needs to be retooled. Few pieces are good, others are a liability. Tory James oops I mean Nate Clements and the rest of the secondary was dreadful tonight.

The Ravens offense ordered our Defense well done dripping in A1 sauce. Flacco and company thought they were at Golden Corral :smh:

Where is Bane to break my back and put me outta my misery?

I will be in New York for Giants vs Steelers game in early November.  Prince is flyin me and my brother down there to stay with him.  Can't wait!
pimp.gif

Did any of you watch the Titans game or just looked at the stats?

If you can show me where CJ could have gotten more yards than he did, I'm open to have my mind changed about his effort & performance

I didn't stay up for the Oak-SD game & saw the highlights this morning. Was hoping to see Oak win. Were they as bad as the highlights looked (penalties, special teams errors, etc)?

here we go again with these ******** fans talking superbowl again. happens every year in the dmv smh

Who is claiming superbowl? So far it's one person on here.

One week at a time. I am not thinking superbowl after 1 game. No team should be thinking that.

I didn't stay up for the Oak-SD game & saw the highlights this morning. Was hoping to see Oak win. Were they as bad as the highlights looked (penalties, special teams errors, etc)?

The starting long snapper was out so we had a backup MLB snapping who's only experience was in high school, hence the 3 punt attempts gone sour. I think if Moore and Ford played and we had our long snapper it'd be a win but I'm not gonna sit around thinking about "what if's". Offensive playcalling was pedestrian and the pass coverage was pretty damn bad at times, along with pass rush penetration. If something similar goes down in the Miami game then I'll start worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom