NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad story about Dareus' brother. Dude is a grown man on the football field. Playing with a heavy heart now.

I'm still sticking by my Skins comments. If ppl can crown Philly NFC Champs, then I don't see the issue with saying the Skins who will win the East this year. To think we'll win 5 more games this year as reasonable is funny. But I get it, expect so little and when it's exceeded you can't get be disappointed. It's a new era in Washington football, and the ship is already sailing. The docking phase was speedy this time, we're moving :smokin.
Another long year in Oaktown lol....AFC West is the Broncos to lose.
typical ******* fan year in year out. calm down only been one game :lol:

:lol: :smh: The things people come up with

qb666ebohwci87j2wtzh.jpeg

griffining_4_09102012.jpg

Griffinning1.jpg

This year's version of Tebowing. Hype only remains if RG3 continues to produce, and I hope he does to silence the doubters.

I'm still sticking by my Skins comments. If ppl can crown Philly NFC Champs, then I don't see the issue with saying the Skins who will win the East this year. To think we'll win 5 more games this year as reasonable is funny. But I get it, expect so little and when it's exceeded you can't get be disappointed. It's a new era in Washington football, and the ship is already sailing. The docking phase was speedy this time, we're moving :smokin.

You got all of this after week 1? :lol:

didn't you know, the season is already decided after week 1. you should really get with the times.

Regards, NT S&T

This was discussed this morning on Mike&Mike and wanted to know what you guys thought. Which QB would you take right now, Sanchez or Alex Smith?

Christ is there a 3rd option :lol: :lol:

To answer though, I feel like if you switched Sanchez with Smith on the Niners, they would be even better than they already are. Smith gets protected pretty well, so just think what Sanchez would be able to do.

David Carr...Hmmm....interesting :lol:

Last edited:
typical ******* fan year in year out. calm down only been one game :lol:

Skins fans thirst to be relevant :lol: :smh:

To each quote respectively.....

It's only been one game, but boy have we been waiting for a true franchise player. Regardless of how the season plays out, it just feels good to have a young and legitimate building block especially at the QB position. It's like when ATL drafted Vick, but even better. Can't help but to be super optomistic about the immediate and long-term future.

Yes sir. :smokin.....last year Philly was deemed dream team BEFORE week 1. Everyone makes predictions before and after week 1 and then adjust them accordingly.

Hey, it's been a long and tumultuous relationship being a Skins fan. While we've hoped to be relevant, we had actually falling into the hells of mediocrity. Never good enough nor bad enough to be relevant. Couldn't consistently make the playoffs, yet were never bad enough to actually rebuild. So now that we are, I'm letting it be known. We're here, long time coming lol!

This was discussed this morning on Mike&Mike and wanted to know what you guys thought. Which QB would you take right now, Sanchez or Alex Smith?
Alex Smith. More mobility, created plays with his legs as evidenced in the playoffs against New Orleans. Showing significant growth (ascension) under Harbaugh. While Sanchez seems to be regressing after the two playoff runs. I feel Smith tends to limit mistakes better as well. Sanchez seems coddled while Smith has taken criticism somewhat in stride over being a potential #1 bust.

Predictions for TNF:

Packers 38 Bears 34. I see Jordy getting two and Cobb getting one. Two for Marshall, one for Bush, one for Forte or Jeffery.

To answer though, I feel like if you switched Sanchez with Smith on the Niners, they would be even better than they already are. Smith gets protected pretty well, so just think what Sanchez would be able to do.

LOVED HIM as a QB, but the Texans ruined him. If he went to any other franchise, I'm pretty sure he would be doing big things with his career

:lol: :smh: The things people come up with
qb666ebohwci87j2wtzh.jpeg

griffining_4_09102012.jpg

Griffinning1.jpg

Although I'm happy for Skins fans and happy with the week 1 success of RGIII, as a DC native and in the words of President Obama "I strongly condemn these actions" from the pictures posted above. I don't want people thinking this is how people in the DC area go about things or conduct themselves for that mattter. These pictures are a bad representation of the good people of DC.

To answer the question posted by [COLOR=#red]NikeTalker23[/COLOR], the answer is Smith.

LOVED HIM as a QB, but the Texans ruined him. If he went to any other franchise, I'm pretty sure he would be doing big things with his career

This, Carr was the man, but our offense / offensive line at the time was :x :x :x dude took a beating and it shattered him, but there will always be love for Carr :pimp: our first QB :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom