NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Florio from PFT was on the radio today and brought up a great point...people were on the Cutler bandwagon after he carved up the Colts. Completely ignoring the fact that the Colts defense is awful as they are 4-3 personnel making the switch to a 3-4.

Same ol' Jay last night LOL. Charles Woodson alluded to that as well.

Mike Florio from PFT was on the radio today and brought up a great point...people were on the Cutler bandwagon after he carved up the Colts. Completely ignoring the fact that the Colts defense is awful as they are 4-3 personnel making the switch to a 3-4.

Same ol' Jay last night LOL. Charles Woodson alluded to that as well.

Everyone who knows football understood that, you had bears fans and people who think the NFL is won in one week think this was a different Jay :lol: what surprised me the most was clay 4 sacks :pimp: USC :pimp:

You can never under estimate the heart of a champion & GB proved that in a must win game (for week 2 no less). A lot of people are going to pile on Cutty, but it's only week 2. Great game last night, love seeing special teams trickeration like that. GB had everyone surprised with that one (from the crowd, the announcing team, cameramen, etc). I can't imagine how it was in Lambeau when that went down. Looking forward to the rest of week 2.

ankle injury... was still a misstep by the Bears offensive staff.

9ers showed the league, to run right off tackle at them

Andy Reid closed practice to the media yesterday out of the blue. Speculation is the Iggles looked at tape of last weeks game & may have decided to roll with Foles. What say you Iggle fans?

Last edited:
Cutler was just awful last night. Throwing off of his back foot, not stepping into his throws, yelling at his O-Line and then his O-Line just laughing back at him like it's nothing. It's looks like it's going to be a long season for the Bears offense. I'm sure the defense will keep the Bears in the game all season long for the most part but Cutler is going to have to get his act together if they really want to compete.

Everyone who knows football understood that, you had bears fans and people who think the NFL is won in one week think this was a different Jay
laugh.gif
what surprised me the most was clay 4 sacks
pimp.gif
USC
pimp.gif
some of us, myself included, made the pick for chicago to make the playoffs before the season...and those of us that realize the NFL aint won in week two knows it aint over yet....

for what its worth, i predicted GB to win the division...chose chicago to take detroits playoff spot...still standing by that...

pretty dominating performance by green bays defense tho....man, i thought the cowboys o-line was putrid..the bears make me feel like we got the 90's line again...those dudes are HORRIBLE...lol..literally wherever clay lined up, be it DT, end, wherever...it was a mismatch...dude beasted...

as odd as it  is to grasp...theyre actually both 1-1..tied...14 more to go...

Anyone got a .gif or vid of Cutler bumping his o-lineman on the sidelines? Dude was wildin' last night LOLOLOLOL

I'm surprised one of brandon marshall's personalities hasn't put hands on him yet. LOL

Andy Reid closed practice to the media yesterday out of the blue. Speculation is the Iggles looked at tape of last weeks game & may have decided to roll with Foles. What say you Iggle fans?

I don't know about all that :lol:. What's being said is that he closed practices to decrease any type of competitive advantage that may be gained from having it open.

:wow:

No way are they going w. Foles at this point (unless Vick is hurt).

Reid is one of the few coaches that let reporters in on Thursdays & Fridays but he changed it out of the blue so of course that led to those reporters speculating. Seems a little out of the ordinary for Reid to make a change out of the blue. Wonder if he's starting to feel the heat...

Reid is one of the few coaches that let reporters in on Thursdays & Fridays but he changed it out of the blue so of course that led to those reporters speculating. Seems a little out of the ordinary for Reid to make a change out of the blue. Wonder if he's starting to feel the heat...

I think that's what it is. He knows it's pretty much do-or-die from here on out and doesn't want any type of distractions anymore.

Last edited:
I've heard the players love him so hopefully they get up for the game Sunday & beat the ratbirds at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom