NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
slander the vikings all you want, they're fans are true on NT. they stay loyal. *salutes*

Pretty sure we were talking about the Vikings last season up until the end. No fair weather fans here...They could be 0-6 and we'll still discuss the Vikes. Not going away...And look at you. :lol: Chest all puffed out after the first winning season in forever.

:lol: :lol:

slander the vikings all you want, they're fans are true on NT. they stay loyal. *salutes*

Must be alot of ppl from minnesota in this thread....Vikings been DEAD stop gasing em up :smh:

Agreed. Must truly be a slow day or an abundance of Minnesota residents flooding the gates of NT for folks to even mention the Vikings around here. We all know they aren't going far this year and rightfully so. Let's talk about teams that actually deserve to be mentioned in high regard.

Vikings Nation. :nthat:

We're always here.

Last edited:
I don't follow

But Greg Lewis might

Last edited:
Carlson :smh: They were making fun of him this morning on a Seattle sports radio show.

Also mentioned AP and his food poisoning. Cracked a joke about how Moss was right. The caterer's do serve dog crap. I chuckled. :lol:

Last edited:
Week 3 in the Dome. Of course we'll be underdogs in a big way, but we'll see. :smokin

Week 3 in the Dome. Of course we'll be underdogs in a big way, but we'll see. :smokin

I didn't even realize we were playing you bums during the regular season, and not just the preseason. I think we should rest our starters and allow the practice team to play against the Vikings in Week 3. That way the game can at least be a bit competitive but of course we would still end up winning the game.

We had Detriot on the ropes last season. We was beating them 20-0 in the 2nd half beginning of the year, and they came back and won in overtime. last meeting we was getting ready to win, Joe webb facemask was pulled and he fumbled. Seems like Sports analyst dont never mention all the close games we lost last season.

Man you guys werent losing close games..You were BLOWING huge leads :lol: I think there was even a stretch where you blew 3 games in a row. Looking like my Brewers..

Carlson :smh: They were making fun of him this morning on a Seattle sports radio show.
Also mentioned AP and his food poisoning. Cracked a joke about how Moss was right. The caterer's do serve dog crap. I chuckled. :lol:

Ha, ha, ha. I forgot about Moss' complaint about the Viking catering. Did AP get his food poisoning from the Viking's cafeteria?

BTW, Jets are going to be a team that sucks again. They sound like their still having o-line issues which will result in Sanchez struggling again. Toine still doesn't know when to shut up, & they got Cromartie playing WR? He can't even concentrate on playing CB well for an entire game so their going to put him into the offense? Rex guaranteed a harmonious locker room this year & I think this guarantee is going to fail too...

Man you guys werent losing close games..You were BLOWING huge leads :lol: I think there was even a stretch where you blew 3 games in a row. Looking like my Brewers..

the fact that they had leads doesn't mean they were competitive? they just weren't closing the deal, but clearly had the talent to give themselves a chance to win the game.

the fact that they had leads doesn't mean they were competitive? they just weren't closing the deal, but clearly had the talent to give themselves a chance to win the game.

O no I wasnt saying they werent competitive. I was just simply pointing out you guys were doing the opposite a losing close games. You were losing games that werent close.

Are Texan fans worried? Sounds like LT Duane Brown hurt his ankle. He was able to walk off the field but had to then be carted off shortly there after to get an MRI...

We lost last second games to Lions twice and Bucs. Lost by a touchdown to the chargers. We even played Packers tough on first matchup. Dont be surpise if we smack around the 49ers week 3. I am gon ride with the vikings win,lose or draw bro. LOL

Ha, ha, ha. I forgot about Moss' complaint about the Viking catering. Did AP get his food poisoning from the Viking's cafeteria?

If true, then it all makes sense. Bad food..........for a bad team, seems about right to me. In this day and age of economic hardships you have to do what you have to do to cut costs. Why serve top of the line food to a team thats clearly at the bottom of the division, if not the league. I applaud the catering staff of the Vikings for the food selections that they continue to serve the team, I say more power to them. Bon appetit purple people eaters.

Dont be surpise if we smack around the 49ers week 3. I am gon ride with the vikings win,lose or draw bro. LOL

Please champ, you and your Vikings have embarrassed yourself enough already without you making such an asinine statement like this one. Just be happy you even have a team in Minnesota this year and leave it at that. All that extra talk about win, lose or draw is irrelevant. The Vkings almost weren't even going to be there in the near future, just be happy for the small things in life.

I didn't even realize we were playing you bums during the regular season, and not just the preseason. I think we should rest our starters and allow the practice team to play against the Vikings in Week 3. That way the game can at least be a bit competitive but of course we would still end up winning the game.

:lol:

If that was said on tv it'd be epic

Got teams fans in here talking like they won 5 super bowls in a row, y'all need to chill, on any given Sunday anything can happen :lol:

2012 NFL trash talk thread. :lol:

Anyway...How 'bout dem Cowboys? Anyeone here about Jerry Jones talkin about he wants to get back to the glory hole days? :lol:

Said it on an earlier page, but Sean Lee is gonna emerge as one of the beat defensive players in the NFC.

Love his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom