NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to see the Pats not going back to the SB, that offense is going to be insane, defense will be better

Rudolph could definitely be a potential top 10 fantasy tight end this year. That doesn't mean they still won't be really bad. I do kinda like Ponder but I'm not sure how high his potential is.....especially with that craptastic receiving crew outside of Harvin. But damn, I just checked their schedule and it's actually kinda easy. They probably won't win a single division game but they should honestly win their first two to start the year, the Cardinals, Rams and maybe the Seahawks. So they'll win 5 or 6 games most likely.

word out of camp is he is by far the most impressive guy there

Just saw this on facebook
dont hate me
eyes.gif
not true. Packers won the super bowl here
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw this on facebook
dont hate me :rolleyes

I get the joke and I know I'm being that guy but we've hosted and won a playoff game
in the new stadium. And it's Cowboy[COLOR=#red]S[/COLOR] Stadium. And even though it's nitpicky there actually is a
college that has a Cowboy Stadium.

Just sayin'

Now is the time to buy low and sell high. Seattle is gonna sneak up and win that division. We'll see what the '9ers stock is worth after that.

Seattle??...................:rofl:. You think Seattle is going to be your saving grace in hopes of upsetting the 49ers season, good luck with that one champ. I expect Seattle to be descent overall this year but that's about it. One thing we do know for certain beyond a shadow of a doubt is that the Vikings will be dead last in their division this year and I expect the fans to turn on the team by Week 2 just in time for Week 3 versus the 49ers.

Obv. the Vikes are not winning the division this year.. but a 6-10 season isn't an 'asinine' statement

I think that's asking a little too much for the time being. I think a 2-14 season maybe 3-13 is just about right. You have to look at the division they are in and then look at the teams they are playing, with that being said the Vikings might as well get their mock 2013 NFL draft board going right now.

I live in silver spring,md.we can watch the week 3 game at a bar. Watch the Vikings smack y'all around.

Wow, a Vikings fan that actually resides outside the Minnesota area and more importantly isn't afraid to admit it...................huh, I didn't even know such a person existed. You learn something new everyday. You live in Silver Spring, I live in Upper Marlboro champ. I think a spot in the middle between both of us would be Buffalo Wild Wings in College Park. We will finalize plans closer to the date.

Seattle??...................:rofl:. You think Seattle is going to be your saving grace in hopes of upsetting the 49ers season, good luck with that one champ. I expect Seattle to be descent overall this year but that's about it. One thing we do know for certain beyond a shadow of a doubt is that the Vikings will be dead last in their division this year and I expect the fans to turn on the team by Week 2 just in time for Week 3 versus the 49ers.
I think that's asking a little too much for the time being. I think a 2-14 season maybe 3-13 is just about right. You have to look at the division they are in and then look at the teams they are playing, with that being said the Vikings might as well get their mock 2013 NFL draft board going right now.
Wow, a Vikings fan that actually resides outside the Minnesota area and more importantly isn't afraid to admit it...................huh, I didn't even know such a person existed. You learn something new everyday. You live in Silver Spring, I live in Upper Marlboro champ. I think a spot in the middle between both of us would be Buffalo Wild Wings in College Park. We will finalize plans closer to the date.

When you get a chance PM me your number. btw, its alot of vikings fans in DMV.

Does ESPN think we care about Jets training camp? Making Hard Knocks 2 in this ****. :smh:

Sports Junkie, go chill with this dude at BWW, do the Blazin Wings Challenge, stuff your face, whatever! As long as it's in person. And then report back on whether he talks like how he does on here in real life. :lol:

There was one day where me and DK agreed on something... I can't even remember what it was. But twas a great day.

Last edited:
i thought this was funny when the topic of bad food being served by the vikes.
...and here the niners are getting fed by Guy Fieri :lol:

61551782dcb311e1b0a81231380e69dd_7.jpg

Steelers have owned the dookie browns forever, now it's official!!! Dookie browns will be the jv team...$1 bil though? Haslam paid Lamborghini money for a Kia...

SF getting fat and complacent.

When you have a new stadium being built and your not being served food that has been undercooked everyday, you can afford to do those things champ. The Vikings players wouldn't know anything about that though. The captain of the Vikings this year should be the local Food Inspector.

There was one day where me and DK agreed on something... I can't even remember what it was. But twas a great day.

Didn't it feel good to be right for once champ??

Are the Eagles & Texans competing for the most injured in training camp? Damn. JJ Watt just left camp with an elbow injury...

the Titans are taking the AFC South.

AND..we'll beat the Pats on game 1

screen cap it.

Are the Eagles & Texans competing for the most injured in training camp? Damn. JJ Watt just left camp with an elbow injury...
i would be concern if we didn't have good depth at d-line, but we do and the injuries are minor.

:lol: :lol: SonOfTony. Locker's #1 WRs will be Jonathan Joseph & Danieal Manning

These injuries suck, but at least they're happening now and not critical points during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom