NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Duece pouring on the hate nice & thick for the Vikes. Even though his 9ers have only had 2 (one year with Singletary & last year) good season in the last 15-20 years....:tongue: Purple hate should only be reserved for them stinkin' underachieving ratbirds...:D

Vikings need another love boat incident that might spark some things up north 8), seriously though NFC north is stacked packers still got it lions and bears will be alot better

Wow, Duece pouring on the hate nice & thick for the Vikes. Even though his 9ers have only had 2 (one year with Singletary & last year) good season in the last 15-20 years....
tongue.gif
Purple hate should only be reserved for them stinkin' underachieving ratbirds...
happy.gif
say what you gotta say, b.

I think the Lions won't have a good season. One of the things needed to put together a winning season & a playoff run is discipline. The Lions & their coach don't seem to have it (scandalous busy off season not witstanding)...

Wow, Duece pouring on the hate nice & thick for the Vikes. Even though his 9ers have only had 2 (one year with Singletary & last year) good season in the last 15-20 years....:tongue: Purple hate should only be reserved for them stinkin' underachieving ratbirds...:D

No hate involved here champ, just calling it how I see it and more importantly how it is. The Mediocre Vikings are going absolutely nowhere this year, especially in that division. Those dudes might as well just refund all the season ticket holders now and save everyone that time and energy from fans going to see their team have a horrible season. If you thought last year was bad, just wait to see the season of disappointment that will take place this year. Adrian Peterson isn't 100% and the best player they had other than AP in the last 10 years is now reduced to coaching high school football. Man I'm telling you as far as the 2012 season is concerned for the Vikings it's grand opening.........grand closing before the season even begins for these dudes and their fans.

The 49ers are on an upswing and our stock is sky high, while shares for the Vikings couldn't be lower. Right now they'll take what they can get.

Said it on an earlier page, but Sean Lee is gonna emerge as one of the beat defensive players in the NFC.
Love his game.

He had some solid contributions for that defensive unit in Dallas. He led them in tackles several games. I don't see why he won't do it again this year.

The 49ers are on an upswing and our stock is sky high, while shares for the Vikings couldn't be lower. Right now they'll take what they can get.

Now is the time to buy low and sell high. Seattle is gonna sneak up and win that division. We'll see what the '9ers stock is worth after that.

Last edited:
Obv. the Vikes are not winning the division this year.. but a 6-10 season isn't an 'asinine' statement :lol:

I think the Bears are gonna take that division, tbh.

Now is the time to buy low and sell high. Seattle is gonna sneak up and win that division. We'll see what the '9ers stock is worth after that.

I really want this to happen. Glad the Packers can be of some help by giving the 9ers an 0-1 start to the year.

Last edited:
No hate involved here champ, just calling it how I see it and more importantly how it is. The Mediocre Vikings are going absolutely nowhere this year, especially in that division. Those dudes might as well just refund all the season ticket holders now and save everyone that time and energy from fans going to see their team have a horrible season. If you thought last year was bad, just wait to see the season of disappointment that will take place this year. Adrian Peterson isn't 100% and the best player they had other than AP in the last 10 years is now reduced to coaching high school football. Man I'm telling you as far as the 2012 season is concerned for the Vikings it's grand opening.........grand closing before the season even begins for these dudes and their fans.

I live in silver spring,md.we can watch the week 3 game at a bar. Watch the Vikings smack y'all around.

I don't wanna hear any of these fans of these OTHER NFC East teams talking ANY of that junk.

Giants OWN that division, don't matter if we went 0-2 against the 'Skins, we win when it matters most.

Oh Terrell Thomas out for the season? Whats new, we ALWAYS dealing with injuries, especially with our secondary. We're easily the most dangerous team in the league when we're down, when we're hurt, and people have written us off.

So go 'head, write us off again.....See what happens.

Here come the :rolleyes , but really what else can y'all do but roll y'all eyes. Can't say ****. Every season its the same thing with these Eagles and Cowboys homers.

Damn Rothlisberger has a slight tear in his rotator cuff & that the situation isn't that bad but will result in not throwing during walkthroughs... Hope Leftwich stays healthy...

Damn Rothlisberger has a slight tear in his rotator cuff & that the situation isn't that bad but will result in not throwing during walkthroughs... Hope Leftwich stays healthy...

man I have to say big ben is THE toughest S.O.B. under center. I hate his guts but I respect his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom