NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are Giants fans happy with Barden tonight? :lol:

Gotta get him some more reps...definitely a great night for him.

what's this dude talking about "this can't happen. you can't allow this to happen?"

how is it not gonna happen when regular people are all up on the field like that?

what's this dude talking about "this can't happen. you can't allow this to happen?"

how is it not gonna happen when regular people are all up on the field like that?

I think what he means is the NFL needs to change the rules that those idiots shouldn't be in the end zone area, or at the least be 10 ft back from the sidelines. All sorts of hazards down there, even was a cart just waiting to take out some ankles. NFL preaches player safety, well they should look into that kind of stuff.

Panthers with the poor performance tonight..

I think last night's win had more to do with the veteran coaching staff Coughlin has on a short week. The GMen look crisp from beginning to end. Giants also showed their depth (kudos to Jerry Reese). With all the injuries, they got big performances from Brown & Barden (frickin 6'6" Ramses Barden)...It was impressive. Rivera & the Panthers couldn't solve for it. Like another NTer said, the Panthers need a tackle & rebuild their secondary....

I don't think ya'll realize how special Eli Manning is. Obviously the Giants dominated with all their injuries last night, but Eli performed live surgery on television. And in big games? The 4th quarter? If you need one last drive, how many other QBs do you take over Eli? Nothing but respect for his game.

I'm on record in the QB thread saying that after this year is over, even just after the regular season, Eli will be considered elite and thrown into the top tier of Q's.

I know some hate him & he's a amped dude but I respect Steve Smith. That Mighty Mouse is one of the toughest football players to ever strap up a chin strap. I'm still amazed how quickly he got up after that Barron hit...

I'm on record in the QB thread saying that after this year is over, even just after the regular season, Eli will be considered elite and thrown into the top tier of Q's.

Eli is already considered elite. People are putting him on the same level as Rodgers and Brady. They are absolutely right. The guy is unbelievable. Thank God the Giants drafted him. My golden years are much better, because of Eli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom