NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Broncos S Joe Mays has been suspended for one game and fined $50,000 for hit on defenseless Matt Schaub. #Texans

Lookin at the schedule we can be 5-0 when the packers come to town....

Got a tough 3 game stretch of packers / ravens / bills

Hmm

Shoot, the way the pack o-line looked last night, the Texan defensive front should have a field day...

jj watt gon look like :evil:

they won't be able to run the ball on us. that won't happen. i do not fear cedric benson. however, i do worry about them going spread hurry up and picking us apart. peyton started to in the 4th quarter. it's a long season, lets see how it plays out

This, but our physical DBS gonna push around those WRs.

Honestly being able to create pressure without blitzing is a premium.

Arod is arod, he's gonna ball if he gets going but if they make him one dimensional and it's a wrap.

Our pass rush is :x and Reem and JJ look in synch out there.

Jets don't worry me, Dre gonna have a field day with cro / Wilson.

They can't rush the passer.

Offensively they are a joke, they play right into our game plan, can't run the ball and force Sanchez to throw :lol:

i'm confident too but....any given sunday man. i've seen all types of $%^& rooting for the texans.

Trust me, I've broken many of things.

When the jets beat us a few years ago.

Guys opinions :nerd:

I got Houston coming to play the jets on MNF or should I try and hold out and try and see them play the Pats up in fox borough :nerd:

I'm torn :lll

#Broncos S Joe Mays has been suspended for one game and fined $50,000 for hit on defenseless Matt Schaub. #Texans

:pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully the day will come when "Twitter's reaction" to a story is no longer 100% of the story. A man can only dream.

Just saw Tate's interview. "I dont know what you talkin bout" :lol: :lol: :smh:

Im not even mad Seattle. Its not thier fault. Take the W.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who honestly believes that was simultaneous possession? Yeah, the Packers dude had 'more' possession (if you want to assign a degree to it), but Tate had possession as well. I don't see what the big deal is and people acting like it was cut and dry need to chill that noise.

Am I the only one who honestly believes that was simultaneous possession? Yeah, the Packers dude had 'more' possession (if you want to assign a degree to it), but Tate had possession as well. I don't see what the big deal is and people acting like it was cut and dry need to chill that noise.
Okay.

I can always count on Wilbon to say what he really feels instead of trying to play the fence like some of these other columnists. He went IN on PTI today.

That story is fake. Don't think there is any telcom server that would allow 79k voicemails to be saved to a business line...Jeez people will write & believe anything...

At the time his second foot hit the ground, both players have some type of possession. This can't be disputed.

wut. this can be easily disputed. you can't for sure know that tate hand his hand on the ball, and not just pinned against jennings' body. could have easily just had his arm tangled, then made a play on the ball when they landed

they really do need the real refs back

the nfl is the league of this country and this an embarrassment. i know some soccer fanatics are happy as hell to see american football fall like this.
and you also have to be concern about the safety of the replacement refs as well because i am positive if any league pulls this kind of stunt in soccer countries, there will be crazy riots.
luckily it hasnt happened yet but why is the nfl taking this chance? there are nut bags and mobsters are out that can do real harm to these nub refs.

the owners and the league needs to stop being cheap and give the refs their pension plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom