Seahawks top 10
smokin.gif

Being at the game was
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Centurylink >>>> any other NFL stadium

mean.gif
at people not talking about our 8 sacks
To be fair, majority of sports talk I listened to toda gave big props to the defensive effort even in the midst of this debacle.

The secondary as well

They recognize 
smokin.gif

Seattle's D did a really good job. All the Packers could do was kick FG's. 

I even think they're offense did a good job too. 

Seattle's D did a really good job. All the Packers could do was kick FG's. 

I even think they're offense did a good job too. 

How do you figure? Outside of one splash play and the you-know-what at the end, the Seahawks' offense was close to nonexistent.

Their defense in the first half was downright amazing. Also got to give them credit for bending and not breaking in the redzone.

Fair enough eas, but honestly the best thing the Pack can do is let it go quickly. Pitt let the coin toss debacle ruin them in 98. Gotta let it go

How do you figure? Outside of one splash play and the you-know-what at the end, the Seahawks' offense was close to nonexistent.
Their defense in the first half was downright amazing. Also got to give them credit for bending and not breaking in the redzone.
Because they were running the ball more and making proper plays, which got them a clean TD. Their line did a good job of giving Russell time and clearing holes for lynch. 

Last edited:
I expect (and hope) these two teams to meet in the playoffs...Talk about an anticipated rematch. :pimp:

Last edited:
Because they were running the ball more and making proper plays, which got them a clean TD. Their line did a good job of giving Russell time and clearing holes for lynch. 

Not sure if serious......

.....if that sham doesn't happen at the end of the game, that Seattle offense you're crediting finishes with 7 points......

Correct if I'm wrong, but outside of that Seahawks' final drive.......Wasn't it constant 3 and out's the entire second half?

:pimp: at Elpablo. He knows. :smokin

Last edited:
Because they were running the ball more and making proper plays, which got them a clean TD. 
Yeah but outside of that the offense was pretty stagnant and inconsistent besides that one drive.
Their line did a good job of giving Russell time and clearing holes for lynch.
Agree, but still this offense needs better balance from the pass/playcalling

Overall I wont say they did a good job, I guess overall it was a decent effort

they looked better then the Packers offense to me (and they are supposed to be elite), who could only get them in field goal range.

i'm not a hawks fan so i don't know how they have been in other games, but i liked what i saw when they relized they needed to run it instead of pass. Russell still would have had a better QB rating that game then Aaron even if the final play was an int. 

Last edited:
Can someone give me a run down on what is going on with the refs and why they are getting so much flack? Are they using sponsored refs or something? I haven't been following NFL this year, but all I hear about are the dodgy calls by the refs.

Can someone give me a run down on what is going on with the refs and why they are getting so much flack? Are they using sponsored refs or something? I haven't been following NFL this year, but all I hear about are the dodgy calls by the refs.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but turn on any sports channel and you will have all your questions answered. It's ALL they are talking about..

I don't mean to be a jerk, but turn on any sports channel and you will have all your questions answered. It's ALL they are talking about..

Sorry man. I don't live in the US, so sports news is hard to come by here haha. I read up on some of it, looks like they're college refs?

Sorry man. I don't live in the US, so sports news is hard to come by here haha. I read up on some of it, looks like they're college refs?

College here in the states has 3-4 different levels of athletics, they are basically the lowest of them.

Watching them call the correct penalties and spot the ball accordingly is painful to watch, it looks as if they have no idea what's going on or what's happening.

Plus since these are the replacements they get no respect from players and coaches and are constantly bullied and belittled until the calls the players / coaches want are made.

Mixture of lower level college athletics, junior college and some high school coaches. Yahoo has an article stating some are rejects from the lingire football league. Inconsistent to say the least.

Packers will be fine, Bears, 49ers, and Seahawks are some very tough defensive teams and they are trying to become a more balanced run/pass team.

Nobody mentions how good the Packers defense has looked past two weeks, night and day compared to last year.

The Packers defense has been doing better than the offense. 

They play the Saints next, so they'll probably win. I didn't expect the Saints to be 0-3, possibly 0-4 after Sunday. wow 

Packers will be fine, Bears, 49ers, and Seahawks are some very tough defensive teams and they are trying to become a more balanced run/pass team.

Nobody mentions how good the Packers defense has looked past two weeks, night and day compared to last year.

They played a terrible Oline in the bears " sacks.... Sacks everywhere" and a rookie QB without a dominate 1 WR....

Whelp, the refs might be coming back soon. ESPN.com is reporting a principle agreement is in hand as of last night...If this happens, it will take a week to get them on the field...However take this with a grain of salt since Chris Mortensen is the one reporting this...

Sources: Ref lockout could end soon
Updated: September 26, 2012, 12:03 PM ET
By Chris Mortensen | ESPN

The NFL and the NFL Referees Association made enough progress in negotiations Tuesday night that the possibility of the locked-out officials returning in time to work this week's games has been discussed, according to sources on both sides.

An agreement in principle is at hand, according to one source familiar to talks.

Although league sources said it would take a week to get the locked-out officials on the field, the NFLRA says its 121 referees have been trained on the new rules implemented last season, have already passed physicals or are prepared to pass physicals immediately. New official game uniforms designed by Nike are "hardly an obstacle," according to a source.

Both sides have made concessions on previous sticking points such as a taxi squad of 21 new officials and pension plans that sources say the final meaningful hurdle is, as one source said, "about a little more money."

While league sources say owners who participated in a conference call with commissioner Roger Goodell during Tuesday's talks had instructed the negotiating team to set a firm barrier for the financial settlement, the NFLRA is prepared to accept a new agreement primarily in the form of a "ratification bonus," which would compensate its 121-member union for concessions it is willing to make.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8427652/locked-nfl-referees-return-early-week-sources

If they aren't back for Thursday's game as well that's gonna be weird. How do you have the scabs for one game and "real" refs for the other. Doesn't seem right.

Whelp, the refs might be coming back soon. ESPN.com is reporting a principle agreement is in hand as of last night...If this happens, it will take a week to get them on the field...However take this with a grain of salt since Chris Mortensen is the one reporting this...

Sources: Ref lockout could end soon
Updated: September 26, 2012, 12:03 PM ET
By Chris Mortensen | ESPN

The NFL and the NFL Referees Association made enough progress in negotiations Tuesday night that the possibility of the locked-out officials returning in time to work this week's games has been discussed, according to sources on both sides.

An agreement in principle is at hand, according to one source familiar to talks.

Although league sources said it would take a week to get the locked-out officials on the field, the NFLRA says its 121 referees have been trained on the new rules implemented last season, have already passed physicals or are prepared to pass physicals immediately. New official game uniforms designed by Nike are "hardly an obstacle," according to a source.

Both sides have made concessions on previous sticking points such as a taxi squad of 21 new officials and pension plans that sources say the final meaningful hurdle is, as one source said, "about a little more money."

While league sources say owners who participated in a conference call with commissioner Roger Goodell during Tuesday's talks had instructed the negotiating team to set a firm barrier for the financial settlement, the NFLRA is prepared to accept a new agreement primarily in the form of a "ratification bonus," which would compensate its 121-member union for concessions it is willing to make.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8427652/locked-nfl-referees-return-early-week-sources

If they aren't back for Thursday's game as well that's gonna be weird. How do you have the scabs for one game and "real" refs for the other. Doesn't seem right.

that will be very wierd ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom