NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers isn't having that great of a season. Last night he tripped over himself and didn't even have a TD. His NFL rating drops every game. I wonder what's going on. 

Last edited:
Anyone watching this E:60 special on Gronk? Not breaking news but my dude really is a neanderthal.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Typical frat boy "bro"...that's my TE though.
pimp.gif

Anyone realize that the Saints are far too low, even without Payton and even being 0-3? Yes, they aren't playing good football and might even make it 0-4 with a loss at Lambeau. However, that offense and Drew are still better than most of the league with or without Payton. It's the defense I worry about, but Spags should figure it out in due time, hopefully not too late otherwise the Saints will be missing the playoffs.

I would take Thomas over Griffen, not gonna lie in happy Kareem Jackson is finally playing correct cause I wanted earl that draft.

And honestly the saints are done, I would be shocked / floored if they made they playoffs

Rodgers isn't having that great of a season. Last night he tripped over himself and didn't even have a TD. His NFL rating drops every game. I wonder what's going on. 

Defenses are playing the Packers alot differently this year. Very rare blitzes. Rushing just 3 to 4 and letting the rest of the defenders drop in coverage. Until the Packers run enough to make defenses respect it more, that's what the 'formula' will be to beat the Pack.

I think the Steelers should make a deal for Reggie Bush....the speed out there with him, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown and Sanders :x. Even when Mendenhall comes back that would be a great compliment of backs.

Dolphins need to let Thomas and Lamar Miller get experience.

I think the Steelers should make a deal for Reggie Bush....the speed out there with him, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown and Sanders :x. Even when Mendenhall comes back that would be a great compliment of backs.

Dolphins need to let Thomas and Lamar Miller get experience.

I'd love to have Bush on the Steelers but I can't see that happening. The last big trade I can remember was Bettis back in 95 or 96 for a second round pick. Plus he's not the traditional power back they would trade for. I was quietly hoping they'd trade for MJD back in the preseason.

bruh that packers seahawks **** was like a fake *** play in madden but it really happened, i had to turn the channel cause i was disgusted that it actually happened. & it made me not like russell wilson, golden tate & pete carroll cause they was actin like they really won, like as a man if i was a seahawk id say "man that **** was fake we really posed to had lost". Me & my patnas was talkin bout if we was 1 of the packers or they coach how we woulda just said f it took the lil 100-200k fine & went crazy on the refs to the media, hell all them millionaires i bet the team woulda pitched in & paid the fine anyway. & another thing...if i was gambling on the game & had bet on the packers i wouldnt be payin nobody, id tell em if they want the money that bad they just gon have to come GET the money then

oh & the dog herm edwards went all the way in on sportscenter :rofl:

Last edited:
bruh that packers seahawks **** was like a fake *** play in madden but it really happened, i had to turn the channel cause i was disgusted that it actually happened. & it made me not like russell wilson, golden tate & pete carroll cause they was actin like they really won, like as a man if i was a seahawk id say "man that **** was fake we really posed to had lost". Me & my patnas was talkin bout if we was 1 of the packers or they coach how we woulda just said f it took the lil 100-200k fine & went crazy on the refs to the media, hell all them millionaires i bet the team woulda pitched in & paid the fine anyway. & another thing...if i was gambling on the game & had bet on the packers i wouldnt be payin nobody, id tell em if they want the money that bad they just gon have to come GET the money then
oh & the dog herm edwards went all the way in on sportscenter :rofl:

They did win...

Aaron Rodgers would have done the same thing, anyone would have.
laugh.gif

Aaron complained about the refs when the Packers lost to the 49ers too, but said nothing about the refs when they beat the Bears. 

Last edited:
They did win...
i mean yea but u know wat i mean, that last play was entirely too controversial especially wit all the tension towards the replacement officials in the 1st place. if i was a player that would be my breaking point, id seriously think about sayin "man **** this im already a millionaire & own businesses, i can sit at home i dont gotta play this fake cheatin *** ****"

It annoys me the players and people saying they shouldn't accept the victory. What the heck are they supposed to do? Turn it down? Blame the league and refs, not Seattle

Pitt has a horrendous Oline, what is trading for bush gonna do? They need linemen , not to add to an already crowed backfield

It annoys me the players and people saying they shouldn't accept the victory. What the heck are they supposed to do? Turn it down? Blame the league and refs, not Seattle

u right, i aint really sayin wat they should or shouldnt do im just sayin how id feel if i was them & just the whole knowin how obviously fake it was

The city of Seattle and the team will accept the victory for obvious reason. I'm not going to though because I, as well as all of you and everybody else, knows they didn't win.

So are you going to amend the standings then when either team is discussed? I know the pack got screwed but I don't get what you are really saying

So are you going to amend the standings then when either team is discussed? I know the pack got screwed but I don't get what you are really saying

no i was describing how i would feel if i was a player/coach on either team as a "real n" & how i feel as fan having my intelligence insulted by the nfl with this situation wit the officials coming to a head like this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom