NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 6-8 win team.....meaning they're going to win anywhere from 6 to 8 games. If you aren't a Colts fan than who are you a fan of? Because you're wasting more time and energy on a team that you're not a fan of than I ever would.

You just keep confirming that you didn't read any of my posts, stated it about 5 times (what my team is).

Giants bruh.....

Wellllllllll looks like T.O. will be wearing number 10

I dont know why Golden Tate wont just give up the 81

Do we really need to keep this Colt coversation going? I think everyone's made their points, let's see how the season unfolds. For real.

That Berry feature was nice, not sure the Chiefs will be that good though. I think they over achieved last season under Crennel. He seems like a really nice guy, but he & his staff were beyond awful with the dookie browns. Plus the new OC, Brian Daboll was the dookie browns OC under Mangini & we all know how bad offensively those teams were.

Can't wait until the preseason games tomorrow.

Anyone catch Hard Knocks last night? I'm generally a fan of the entire league (except the ratbirds), so I find that show fascinating.

I'm a Dolphins fan so I'm into Joe Philbin, I like his style.  I'm not big on the Ochocino move because we are not winning this year so I'd rather give another guy some play and get the Ochocinco/Owens type move maybe next year, if ever.  I'm assuming it's for the money.  As far as Berry goes I was so disappointed when he got hurt last year.  I love dynamic safeties and the impact they can make.  Any opinions on the Bowe contract situation as to whose fault this is?

Do we really need to keep this Colt coversation going? I think everyone's made their points, let's see how the season unfolds. For real.
That Berry feature was nice, not sure the Chiefs will be that good though. I think they over achieved last season under Crennel. He seems like a really nice guy, but he & his staff were beyond awful with the dookie browns. Plus the new OC, Brian Daboll was the dookie browns OC under Mangini & we all know how bad offensively those teams were.
Can't wait until the preseason games tomorrow.
Anyone catch Hard Knocks last night? I'm generally a fan of the entire league (except the ratbirds), so I find that show fascinating.
Cant wait! Footbal season is almost here!!

What game is gonna be on ESPN tomorrow?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the NFL Redzone channel will be active tomorrow? Man, that would be nice...

wonder if they'll let Mathews get a full quarter in (highly improbable), dude should beast with Tolbert out of the picture.

also anxious to see how Starks' backup Alex Green will perform, reportedly has a shot at supplanting Starks as the feature back in GB.

That Eric Berry article. :pimp: ... Having that competitor gene on top of the skillset is extremely special.

I wouldnt give up my # to some dude who had to beg his way back in the NFL to pay his child support

Did he go back to school or something cramming for a test. Jeez dummy.

Greg Jennings going to be out with a concussion. Still get to see my dude Jordy though who I think will start to be considered the better wideout as the season progresses. Also patiently waiting for Jermichael to bounce back and show flashes of 2009 WC game against the Cards to prove that he's one of the most dominant TE's in the game. And I cant wait to see Alex Green get more touches with Grant outa there now, apparently he's been playing very very good.

So sneaker would u like to bet on who has a better record next year between the titans and colts?

I wouldnt give up my # to some dude who had to beg his way back in the NFL to pay his child support

He not just doing it for the money

He wanted a ring and to beat out Jerry Rice in the books.......the money made him thirsty......plus people who truly love the game its hard for them to just walk away look at Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice, Emitt Smith, Deion Sanders

And 81 has no significance to Golden Tate and most WR grew up watching TO like Sydney Rice stated he is a legend no matter what anybody says

If I had 81 I would with out a doubt show respect to the 2nd best WR ever to play game

at 38 years old running that 4.43 he is the 2nd fastest WR on the roster :smokin

seen on the Seahawks website that when they was drilling him on his routes he didnt drop 1 ball and his routes was looking excellent and he was making cuts that was leaving people like :wow:

If Flynn can get him the ball I see the Edwards, TO, Rice, Winslow Jr combo being a problem on the low

The whole Seahawks team is a problem on the low. If we had the bold predictions thread going I'd put this in there, but we don't so in here I'll say that Seattle is going to win the NFC West.

Seahawks were 8th in points allowed, tough defense and good ground game with Lynch, they'll have a winning record this season (just need a QB to really be a serious threat though).

This was before T.O. signed there, I don't like the signing he will just be a distraction.

Pete doesn't mess around like that. He won't hestitate to cut Owens if he starts being "team obliterator." T.O. will be on his best behavior though. He can't afford to be cut this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom