NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete doesn't mess around like that. He won't hestitate to cut Owens if he starts being "team obliterator." T.O. will be on his best behavior though. He can't afford to be cut this time.
Exactly, dude has hit rock bottom...he can't be that stupid to screw up probably his last chance at some NFL paychecks

He not just doing it for the money
He wanted a ring and to beat out Jerry Rice in the books.......the money made him thirsty......plus people who truly love the game its hard for them to just walk away look at Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice, Emitt Smith, Deion Sanders
And 81 has no significance to Golden Tate and most WR grew up watching TO like Sydney Rice stated he is a legend no matter what anybody says
If I had 81 I would with out a doubt show respect to the 2nd best WR ever to play game
at 38 years old running that 4.43 he is the 2nd fastest WR on the roster :smokin
seen on the Seahawks website that when they was drilling him on his routes he didnt drop 1 ball and his routes was looking excellent and he was making cuts that was leaving people like :wow:
If Flynn can get him the ball I see the Edwards, TO, Rice, Winslow Jr combo being a problem on the low

Vick over Stafford I can see, I disagree but I can see it.

But TO the second best WR ever? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeetttt!

Seattle only has a chance if they get very good QB play.

The issue is the NFC is competitive , there 1 Elite team (packers) a very good team in the 49ers and whole bunch for mid tier teams that are going to fight it out.

Last edited:
Seattle only has a chance if they get very good QB play.

The issue is the NFC is competitive , there 1 Elite team (packers) a very good team in the 49ers and whole bunch for mid tier teams that are going to fight it out.

I wouldn't say very good. We went 7-9 with Tarvaris (Arguably should've easily been 9-7 dropped games we should've won to the Browns and ********). What we need is a guy who won't make mistakes. The balance right now is very nice. Hit them with the ground game all day and then all Flynn has to do is make a few plays here and there. The defense is good enough that we won't have to shy away from the run if we go down a touchdown or two.

actually looking at the seahawks schd i can see 9-7 / 10-6 depending on what happens...

Vick over Stafford I can see, I disagree but I can see it.
But TO the second best WR ever?

Im goin off numbers

Last edited:
:x at TO wearing 10
It is what it is, but imo Tate should've given up 81.

I think he will give it up before the season starts

No way TO not wearing 81

thats like Chad not wearing 85

they marketing and brand has so much to do with the numbers they wear

TO in the seahawks 81 with Moss in the 49er 84 :smokin

Last edited:
I still like Gabbert, he was put in probably the worst situation in the NFL last year. He wasn't the sole reason the Jaguars were a bad team last year and won't be if they are again this year.

I do agree they do have a chance to be decent this year granted a lot of things go well for them..

I don't see how anyone can legitimately say Gabbert is good or even decent. He is flawed in so many ways. I'm tellin' ya'll...He won't last long. He could've been playing for any team in the League and that offense would still be putrid. He's pretty frickin' bad.

No question he was terrible last year but also

The receivers & Marcedes Lewis were awful.
The offensive live was beat up.
The coaching was poor

He has nowhere to go but up. At least this year he has a legit shot to prove his critics right or wrong, and I don't even like Jacksonville like that.

TO in the 10 :smh: :frown:

straight from a TO interview after practice:

"Hey, 81 wasn't available," said Owens, referencing Golden Tate. "I took 10, and I look good in 10."

Last edited:
i figure you have to be huge T.O. fan in order to see the problem these cats are raises with him wearing #10. i'm not, so i guess that's why i don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom