NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also sacks don't always equal production in certain cases.

The Bucs have had enough of those "sacks don't always equal production" players over the years....we need a damn double digit sack guy on the edge.

I'm factoring in the strength of Zim's push to bring Johnson to Minny. Zim coached him all 5 years of Johnson's career, he would know best. Must have seen something he loved in Griffen. Must be more than a situational nickel pass-rusher for upwards of $40M.

Heard Anthony Collins to Bucs, Saffold to Raiders, Albert to Dolphins, Veldheer to Cardinals, Monroe to Ravens.

Donald Penn to be released.

I hope the Browns do some big things in the draft and free agency. Wanna see my boy Josh Gordon in primetime.

Also, it's nuts that Rashard Mendenhall is only 26 years old. The past two years he's looked like a 32 year old that's taken 500 carries a year. That dude's legs were shot after just like 3-4 years in the league.

Browns came away like bandits with the Trent Richardson trade. I like their chances of at least being 7-9/8-8 this year with tons of promise ahead of them. Watkins, Bridgewater, Bortles, Manziel...one of those guys will be there at 4. I think they should draft a QB but Watkins + Gordon + Cameron is :x

I think the Bears are gonna ink Michael Bennett. Perfect fit for him here, and dude showed out in Seattle as a rotational player. He's the goods.

Browns came away like bandits with the Trent Richardson trade. I like their chances of at least being 7-9/8-8 this year with tons of promise ahead of them. Watkins, Bridgewater, Bortles, Manziel...one of those guys will be there at 4. I think they should draft a QB but Watkins + Gordon + Cameron is
sick.gif

I think the Bears are gonna ink Michael Bennett. Perfect fit for him here, and dude showed out in Seattle as a rotational player. He's the goods.
The crazy thing about that trade is at first glance many were saying it was an awesome trade for the Colts and were punching their tickets to the super bowl.

I pray to God the Browns or Raiders don't take Manziel.

Overdrafting a prospect because of need is how bad teams stay bad for a long time.

Latest rumors around CLE is that Browns aren't taking a QB at 4.

Jarius Byrd will be a Cleveland Brown first minute FA starts.

Last edited:
The crazy thing about that trade is at first glance many were saying it was an awesome trade for the Colts and were punching their tickets to the super bowl.

Yep. I read WalterFootball and Walt gave the Browns a bad grade for it...only recently did he take it back :lol:

I can't wait until overreaction Tuesday when dudes can sign and this thread is full of "Player X is overpaid" when the guaranteed money and contract breakdown hasn't been announced yet.

That and the "we signed Player Y, we making the playoffs" even though said team won 3 games the year before.

Always a treat. :lol:

Quiet as kept if the Lions sign Eric Decker I'm doing both.

Last edited:
I hope the Browns do some big things in the draft and free agency. Wanna see my boy Josh Gordon in primetime.

Also, it's nuts that Rashard Mendenhall is only 26 years old. The past two years he's looked like a 32 year old that's taken 500 carries a year. That dude's legs were shot after just like 3-4 years in the league.

Wow it feels like he's 30, Amhad Bradshaw is only 27 :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom