NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm

Reportedly the Colts have signed Arthur Jones to a 5 yr/30-35 mill dollar deal.

So does this mean RJF is released? Hopefully.

we got asamoah for 4.5 a year i think the deal was for 4 years
Source
nerd.gif
 I can't seem to find anything on this

Actually just to quote myself- what the Bucs just did is a perfect example.

Fail to keep Michael Bennett.  Michael Bennett goes to another team, plays great, resigns for $7.1mill per season.

After missing Bennett, scramble to replace your own guy you let go.  End up paying Michael Johnson (less productive player) $8.75mill per season.

FA Rodeo.

Michael Bennett had that shoulder situation which I think scared teams off last year

Reports saying Talib staying in NE

Revis to Eagles 
nerd.gif

Hope it isn't Namdi part 2 for you guys 
roll.gif

The Raiders have all that damn money but dead serious....who is going to sign with them? They have not one player that's identifiable on their entire roster. Coach isn't that likeable....**** most people don't even know who their coach is. I haven't even really seen them linked to anybody so far. That's pretty telling.

I'm not hating on them I'm just speaking the truth as I see it.

Last edited:
I don't think Dallas, who is the most cap-strapped team in the league, needs to be spending more money on injury prone skill position players.

That's the point. McFadden's injury history will make him a viable option because, he won't command much money. Plus, being a feature back probably won't be our reason for signing him. The guy definitely needs a change of scenery and, I'd hate to see him go to a team that lacks excitement. AND, a situation where he would have to be the workhorse.

Mike Silver just said he had dinner with Alex Mack last night and to not be surprised if he's in a Buc uniform next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom