NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdamSchefter: Steelers announced a two-year deal with former Saints WR Lance Moore.

Nice pickup if he stays healthy

BjR1nZ7CIAAWEhG.jpg

so does this mean raiders not gonna draft a qb? Most likely watkins now if hes there?

man don't play ******* stupid. all yall were saying, why would we trade for schaub?!?! we'll just wait til he gets cut. we're not stupid. we don't want that contract of his.

now look at you man.

man don't play ******* stupid. all yall were saying, why would we trade for schaub?!?! we'll just wait til he gets cut. we're not stupid. we don't want that contract of his.

now look at you man.

Yeah, you were right. We traded a late round (likely conditional pick) for Matt Schaub. When Texans fans were seriously thinking they'd get a third rounder for him.

You act like the Raiders can't afford that contract of his. Hop off.

Last edited:

now look at you man.

Yeah, you were right. We traded a late round (likely conditional pick) for Matt Schaub. When Texans fans were seriously thinking they'd get a third rounder for him.

You act like the Raiders can't afford that contract of his. Hop off.

I WAS THE ONE SAYING THE RAIDERS NEED HIS CONTRACT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if i remember correctly, i said "if we get a 4th, i'd be thrilled." im not mad that we got a 6th. we got something for a guy no one wants

Last edited:

Greg Olson.....THE worst OC in the damn league by far. No idea how he keeps getting jobs. Seriously, take a look at the guy's track record. I really don't think he's ever coached a team that finished with more than 6 wins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom