NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying, if you're a coach at this point you might not even care what Vick can bring to the table when he's on the field.  You just say "I am not building my offseason around a player who I know will be injured <4 games.  It's a waste of our coaching staff's time."

Adam Schefter  ‏@AdamSchefter   46s

And Jets announce they've cut Mark Sanchez.

Expand

Texans? 
nerd.gif

I think some of you are crazy writing off Schaub

Though I'd like to agree, and would also like to see him get back on his feet, when your arm starting leaving you, you're just a little bit more than done. His confidence should be back being in a new situation, but you there's not a way to magically put confidence and strength back into your arm.

And no one thought Schaub would go for a 3rd rounder. 5th would have been the max at this point.

Jets are going to start like 5-1 and then collapse completely down the stretch.

That would be the Jet move after that signing.

I hope Geno wins the job though.

Last edited:
If I'm Houston, I pick up Sanchez and draft clowny. Watt, Cush, and clowny...that's a scary sight.

He's still young but experienced and good mechanics. No way would I spend a 1st pick on any of the qbs in this draft.

Last edited:
Right bc Johnny, teddy or brottles are gonna come in the league make a immediate impact and have success.

Last edited:
Who do you think Houston gonna go with the 1st pick?

Keenum will never start a nfl game again unless the starting QB is hurt.

Pick up mark, Houston is a way better situation offensively then the jets. He will play good ball there. He goes there he will be the 2nd best QB in that division.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom