NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
man don't play ******* stupid. all yall were saying, why would we trade for schaub?!?! we'll just wait til he gets cut. we're not stupid. we don't want that contract of his.

now look at you man.

Yeah, you were right. We traded a late round (likely conditional pick) for Matt Schaub. When Texans fans were seriously thinking they'd get a third rounder for him.

You act like the Raiders can't afford that contract of his. Hop off.

I WAS THE ONE SAYING THE RAIDERS NEED HIS CONTRACT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if i remember correctly, i said "if we get a 4th, i'd be thrilled. im not mad that we got a 6th. we got something for a guy no one wants

And I never said anything about not wanting his contract. My issue was anyone expect that Schaub would net them anything better than a late round pick.

Would have rather had him off free agency but it is what it is. Just check yourself talking about calling the Raiders dumb when they've made good moves throughout this FA period so far.

And I never said anything about not wanting his contract. My issue was anyone expect that Schaub would net them anything better than a late round pick.

Would have rather had him off free agency but it is what it is. Just check yourself talking about calling the Raiders dumb when they've made good moves throughout this FA period so far.

that saffold debacle was a great move... lol

Last edited:
Greg Olson.....THE worst OC in the damn league by far. No idea how he keeps getting jobs. Seriously, take a look at the guy's track record. I really don't think he's ever coached a team that finished with more than 6 wins.

Last edited:
BjR1nZ7CIAAWEhG.jpg
Looks like he's missing his left arm
laugh.gif

that saffold debacle was a great move... lol

K, and they rebounded. What else you got?

Why don't you tell us more about Shady.

With schaubs contract nobody is giving up picks for him :lol:

God in heaven please let the Raiders trade for Schaub!!!! We'll take a pack of bubblegum and a bottle of Dom to pop after he's gone!!!!
:lol: Why would they trade for him when they are going to release him on 6/1

*insert stereotype joke from before 2011

Teams would be stupid to trade for Schaub or Sanchez. I would wait until he was cut and if another team is dumb enough to trade, then oh well.

Can't say I speak for those guys. His contract is no good this year there's no denying that. I thought we should have waited if we could but apparently Cleveland had interest too.

there's no guarantee you can get shaub if he gets cut. someone else might snag him. if you can trade for him for literally peanuts, why not do it if he's the guy you want

Last edited:
I just don't understand why they wouldn't just trade for Desean or sign Vick.

In the last year and a half what had Matt Schaub done better than Vick

Last edited:
Dashon Goldson hired a tackling coach this offseason :lol: we'll see if it makes a difference.

So Matt Schaub was the model of health last year?

Interesting
No, but Michael Vick is the model of fragility.

Also, we all know Schaub's health was fine last year and they really sat him because of the pick 6s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom