NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Seattle is a beautiful city, but I hate cold weather soo :rolleyes

2. $10 mill a year for this year's Jared Allen? I feel like he should draft those retirement papers.

3. Seattle rotating Clemons, Bennett, Allen, Irvin (remember when ppl hated that pick LOL) is :x

Last edited:
no way in hell I would give Jared Allen $10 mill a year unless I am Denver or Seattle who are in win now mode

no way in hell I would give Jared Allen $10 mill a year unless I am Denver or Seattle who are in win now mode

I don't think anyone would but if we're pissing away money, I would rather give it to someone that still has a great year or two left than Schaub.

First time near my computer since yesterday morning, so I'm playing catch up to the news.

Sanchez

Never can I remember a HC outright making a statement soon after a QB/player was released. Classy on Rex's part for the kind words he said about Mark.

I don't hate Sanchez the guy, I just hated his play (I think that was the case for most of us Jets fans). I wish him success in the league should he be signed, just not against us. 2009-10 will be remembered dearly, that's for sure. The end result was all for naught, but those were damn good times with him at the helm.

Possible landing spots? I'm thinking Cardinals, Rams, 9ers (Kaep still starting though), or even the Vikings.

Vick

I'm very indifferent about this. If the CS and FO have any inclination of Geno being this times QB of the future, IMO they don't even make it a competition. Sure, tell Geno he is on a short leash with Vick waiting, but make it Geno's job to lose outright. Involve Vick in the offense though on occasion, which sounds kind of contradicting on my part, but if he stays healthy I think he can be serviceable. And at 1 yr $5M, it was a no-brainer move.

As far as his past with the dogs goes, it was a very bad look on his end, but the man did his time and it appears he's learned from it.

Now you say **** it, and go ahead and try and get D-Jax :pimp: .

Last edited:
Rumors are the team isn't happy that he seems to cares more about Instragram than football

Trade him and take Lee in the 1st round

Last edited:
I hope we just send him to NYJ with Mike and decker...they'd have a decent offense for once maybe they'll be desperate and offer I good pick smh this whole thing sucks bc he was so effective but I guess Chip knows what he wants...we need to replace that deep threat though if he's moved/cut. Even worse the Eagles have no leverage here [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Fan Voting is such a joke :lol: :lol:

No way Seattle wants that contract on their books when they've got so many of their own guys to sign to big deals in the coming years. Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung, Tarvaris Jackson. Just no way.

Last edited:
Desean isn't going to be on his current contract pass this year.

It wouldn't make sense for him or the team he's on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom