NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Seattle wants that contract on their books when they've got so many of their own guys to sign to big deals in the coming years. Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung, Tarvaris Jackson. Just no way.

Yeah zero chance there is anything serious in this.

Schneider doing his due dilligence as a GM

Fan Voting is such a joke :lol: :lol:

you probably voted a thousand times for Gannon

No way Seattle wants that contract on their books when they've got so many of their own guys to sign to big deals in the coming years. Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung, Tarvaris Jackson. Just no way.

:rofl: how does nobody notice you sneak in that last name?

It really makes no sense to sign Vick

Give Geno another year and if he doesn't progress then draft a QB in 2015

How many times can a team (especially the Jets), go through a season or two of a QB play only to draft another after those two seasons?

Why couldn't Pennington just have an arm :frown: .

How many times can a team (especially the Jets), go through a season or two of a QB play only to draft another after those two seasons?

Why couldn't Pennington just have an arm :frown: .

I thought Chad was gonna be a franchise QB in this league; I still remember that draft and all the Jets fans going nuts when they selected him :lol:

The Goat noodle arm 2x comeback player of the year :pimp:

I remember that 06 season him, Cotchery, and I think Coles were all cooking, got to the playoffs and got blasted by the Pats :pimp:

Last edited:
So was Lesean McCoy giving 60% after getting his deal in 2012?

Do you even know what you are talking about? What you are saying doesn't even make sense or compare to the situation.

2011 Desean wanted a new deal and didn't get it and at the end of the year he admitted he didn't give it his all

2012 was on Andy Reid no Lesean

Last edited:
Pennington and that noodle arm. Then he tore his MCL or some **** getting hyped up listening to Eminem. HAHAHAHAHA

I cant see SF getting Djax. They have enough people to throw to.

I think NYJ should go get him. I don't think anyone will pay him 10 mil this year though. One hit and he's out 3-5 games. He's not worth 10 mil. I'm interested to see if he's cut or what.

I don't see Seattle paying that bread when they just won a SB without a good WR or even TE.

Last edited:
Some team will cave and give a pick

There has to be much more to this story but the eagles have always been good about keeping stuff in house

I don't know why Panthers are even being mentioned.  They can't afford that contract.  It'll have to be the Raiders or Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom