NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coples had gone a few games of quiet play. Games where he has 2-5 tackles only.

I probably reached with my $10M a yr comment regarding him. My fix of $5-8 makes more sense. That's if his production increases this season.

Dudes branding though on his arm :x .
that ish is soooo nasty

i think dude is nice tho

Good move for oak to restructure his deal I wonder what's it going to be? Jared Allen in oak would be prime but Jax he needs to be a jet.. Lmfaomallnthat Pennington slander is killing me what I would do to have noodle arm at the helm of they jets in 09&10 lol I wonder where the sanchize lands

Well DeSean Jackson with Schaub as his qb would be a waste.

I'd spend the money on Jared Allen and draft Mike Evans. Big receiver that's a monster after the catch.

Last edited:
@DYST_Now
UPDATE: Jets still pushing to get Eagles WR DeSean Jackson but Philly will only accept a 3rd round draft pick or higher. Jets are budging.
8:38pm - 23 Mar 14

@DYST_Now
Word is Jets are willing to give Tampa Bay's 4th round draft pick and their 5th rounder for DeSean Jackson. Eagles aren't biting though.

Fan Voting is such a joke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

@DYST_Now
UPDATE: Jets still pushing to get Eagles WR DeSean Jackson but Philly will only accept a 3rd round draft pick or higher. Jets are budging.
8:38pm - 23 Mar 14

@DYST_Now
Word is Jets are willing to give Tampa Bay's 4th round draft pick and their 5th rounder for DeSean Jackson. Eagles aren't biting though.

This DYST source is a Syracuse paper :lol: , but they did break the Decker signing before most, so maybe there's something behind their tweets.

Word is Chip Kelly has called Desean Jackson a bunch of times after the season and Desean never returned the calls

If that's true Desean is an idiot

Last edited:
Word is Chip Kelly has called Desean Jackson a bunch of times after the season and Desean never returned the calls

Dude wants to play for winning team Super Bowl contender. As long as he doesn't go to the 49ers i could careless where he ends up.

Last edited:

Bowen says that's not true, somebody just needs to give real story since its Eagles policy not respond to rumors

just need a couple of teams to show interest and drive the price up as much as possible.. at this point.. all things considered

and if the chiefs arent showing any interest, that should say something.. but hopefully the jets give us something decent.. or the seahawks do, if just to keep him away from the 49ers

but i'd prefer we sent him to the jets.. just to get him out of the NFC and then let him have to deal with all that comes with playing in NY

Bowen says that's not true, somebody just needs to give real story since its Eagles policy not respond to rumors

I'll take Gunn's word over that hack Bowen; he needs to be sent back to covering hockey or fighting other beat reporters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom