NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
100x100px-LS-07acfca6_avatar287955_14.gif

On paper (with DeSean) the Raiders look like they could be pretty nice this year. But that's with me expecting some of the big names they signed to turn back the clock a few years. I also don't really know who their secondary consists of besides that rookie corner they drafted in the 1st round last year.

Schaub's arm and confidence seems completely shot but who knows. I'm not rooting against them, they've just made their self an easy target.

Last edited:
*trades for quarterback with weakest arm in league*

*signs two receivers that only run deep routes*

#raiders

Wait didn't the Buccs sign a QB who was about to retire?

And you said he could be Rich Gannon?

Lol last i remember Rich Gannon and the Raiders got smashed by the Bucs the SuperBowl right...

Last I remember the Cowboys haven't been to the Super Bowl since '96. Sorry you thought you picked 3 guaranteed dominant franchises to cheer for and only ended up with 2.

Last edited:

#raiders

Lol last i remember Rich Gannon and the Raiders got smashed by the Bucs the SuperBowl right...

Last I remember the Cowboys haven't been to the Super Bowl since '96. Sorry you thought you picked 3 guaranteed dominant franchises to cheer for and only ended up with 2.

When was the last time you won a SB homie?

On paper (with DeSean) the Raiders look like they could be pretty nice this year. But that's with me expecting some of the big names they signed to turn back the clock a few years. I also don't really know who their secondary consists of besides that rookie corner they drafted in the 1st round last year.

Schaub's arm and confidence seems completely shot but who knows. I'm not rooting against them, they've just made their self an easy target.

Who makes them a target?

#raiders

You feel good about being 20 years removed from one as opposed to 30? :lol:

laugh.gif
@ Adam Shefter and a few other NFL lackeys reporting the Eagles chose to cut him instead of a trade because they "did not want to shift his problems on another team".

My ***** please. 

Eagles been putting Evan Turner PR spin moves on folks. Dudes like Shefter will go in the bag for them now so those exclusives could be kept in the future.

IMO...it was decided shortly after their season ended that they did not want him back because of the locker room stuff and his contract situation. Clearly felt he was more trouble than he was worth. So of course you try to trade his *** and not take the dead $ hit + get a decent pick in return. That's why all this **** been quiet until the last few days. When no one was biting...we hear about the 49ers, Pats, etc. (real convenient
laugh.gif
) inquiring on DeSean and teams "only needing a 3rd rounder" to get it done. Eagles kept waiting...no one bit. Everyone knew what was coming.

Chip has only been in the league for 1 year. There was Riley Cooper last season...now this. That means **** can get ugly real quick if players/fans feel slighted and turn on him & management. So now it has to be painted in a way to make it look like DeSean forced their hand and they had no other choice but to release him. And because they are the good guys and full of honor...they did the noble thing and took the hit so no one else would.
eyes.gif

Like I said...***** please.
So you think the eagles will get rid of Kelly that easily?

After everything that just happened with our last coach.. Getting close but never getting over the hump.. The whole TO situation.. Not resigning Dawkins.. Trading mcnabb.. Everything that went down with his sons

Also throw in the death of jj for good measure
No, I think the Eagles made a football decision. They are well within their right to do that. They also took steps to look good in the court of public opinion.

Chip and management are clearly on the same page here. They just had to construct it in a way so it would appear that the player made the decision for them, instead of the other way around.

I have an issue with how they chose to handle the situation. I also see right through Adam Schefter's bull ****.

#raiders

You feel good about being 20 years removed from one as opposed to 30? :lol:

Answer the question fam you stated 96...

Silver & Black!!!! We in this *****! Haters keep hating the train ain't stopping get wit it or get ran over!!!! Win loss tie RAIDER till I die!!!!! Hahahaha Raaaaaaiiiiiiidddddaaaaaasssss

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm a born and bred Raider. Cowboys haven't been any good just as long as Oakland you got AL 2.0 in Jerry, so good luck with that. Bucs? Really?they are the trademark for being historically bad. You needed OUR coach to beat us(AL move smh) and Texans....... Well damn y'all haven't done ****! Get a few rings under your belt then start taking about the Raiders. Carr ring a bell? Mario? Sit your *** down! I'm out!

Last edited:
Don't worry guys...in a few years, he'll be the biggest Raider fan on this board. #lakerscowboysyankeesmanchesterunitedmI ntrealcanadiensGoogleCocaColaApple

Reggie said he's never going to draft for need, always BPA. I think he'll be taking one of the top defensive players if not Greg Robinson/Jake Matthews before going QB in the first round. Wonder who that will be.

Reggie said he's never going to draft for need, always BPA. I think he'll be taking one of the top defensive players if not Greg Robinson/Jake Matthews before going QB in the first round. Wonder who that will be.
You know what, I bet they take an LT.  Unless Mack or Clowney slips.

It wouldn't be the sexy pick for sure, but it would be the right decision given that the big name defensive players are gone. OL has to be solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom